“Best Chinese Place in Town...by Far!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Magnolia, Arkansas
“Best Chinese Place in Town...by Far!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Okay...this is really, really...the best Chinese food in Amarillo, Tx. This restaurant use to be called Peking...and I lived at this place in my 20's...I'm in my 40's now...and they have changed the name...but its still owned by the same great family. And this is the best Chinese Food in Amarillo....and ask them...if you want something slightly different, maybe more or less spicy...or maybe not even on the menu...they can do it!!! Great place! Long live Pacific Rim...and Peking!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Cary and Kelly R

“I will not eat here again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Lettuce raps sucked.
Dr pepper was flat.
Egg roll taste like bad cabbage.

The manager was screaming at a woman who he had on speaker on his iPhone, I felt like I was on a tv show. But the tv producer never came. Lol.
I think that these other reviews are Phony,
like the general Taos Baloney

2 Thank Pacman777
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We went because of the TripAdvisor rating, and we are so glad we did! This is by far some of the best Oriental food I have had! The cook/manager/maybe owner went to each table and talked to customers, and he was great! Fantastic sense of humor and a joy to talk to.

Anyone going through needs to find this place and stop in! Good food, good times, good visit!

Visited June 2014
Amarillo, Texas
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We moved to Amarillo about seven years ago. We had driven by this restaurant many times and remembered when it was under a different name. We have been trying Asian food in the city for the seven years, but never found any that really had great flavor and variety unless you went to the more expensive locations. After reading the reviews by those traveling through the city we decided to give it a try. We were very pleased. We went at lunch and the portions were a nice size and the flavor was very good. The wait was a little long, but worth it. You could tell it wasn't prepared in advance and waiting on someone to order. We will definitely return.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Fresh fresh fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

The food was so fresh.the best asian
Food I had in a long time.I have been to China town in Boston to China town in San Francisco & the food was better.Andy was super as the host & the cook.we are traveling from Florida to California & I will remember this place as one of the best stops.also it was very reasonable

1 Thank sandyden