“Breakfast in Amarillo” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ottawa, Canada
“Breakfast in Amarillo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This place scored high when I was planning our trip on Route 66. I was somewhat skeptical about a chain restaurant but Trip Advisor hasn't steered me wrong yet. I ordered the waffle breakfast. It was pretty good. Actually I brought a little bottle of real maple sirup (that's how they spell it) from Funk's Grove but everything else was good too. Great service.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great Wafflehouse!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I don't usually do reviews on chain restaurants, but I seen on trip advisor, this particular Waffle House was ranked in top 10 percent in Amarillo. I'll have to say, I got the best service and Pork Chops ever here.

Amarillo, Texas
“Love waffles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

One of my fav breakfast places. Waffles and biscuits with gravy r delicious. Many other items are very good too. Do recommend.

“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The guest service was very good. They were so excited to see my dog through the windshield, Whenever I go to a restaurant I normally take some snack for my little dog. So I requested some food for my dog, and the cook was very helpful preparing it. I thank the staff so much for their kindness.

Visited January 2014
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had the best cup of coffee the staff are all real nice great breakfast. We went several times on our trip and will go back next month.

Visited September 2013