“Good food and a never ending coffee cup!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Pampa
“Good food and a never ending coffee cup!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

When in Amarillo, this has become our favorite place to eat breakfast. This place is locally owned and a adored by the people in Amarillo. There may be a wait, but there is plenty of seats available and free coffee. What makes this place so popular is the selection of breakfast items served pipping hot, fresh, plentiful and homemade tasting. The wait staff is always friendly and hard working. Your coffee cup never gets a chance to empty or cool down, since there is someone to fill it every few minutes!

We have tried a variety of items and have never been disappointed. We love it all! This latest visit I had the mexican scramble which was spicy and filling. My husband had the two egg country favorite with bacon, hash browns and pancakes. He didn't leave anything on his plate. Ye Olde Pancake Station is the place for hometown food in family atmosphere, with the never ending coffee cup!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My stepdad and I were looking for breakfast while my mom was having surgery. We were told to try this place instead of something like IHOP or Waffle House. We were not led astray. He had the Mexican Scramble and I had a burrito with hashbrown. It was fantastic and good! Not greasy and the service was great! Thanks for taking care of us, Nikki.

New York
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am a very picky foodie type person and I was searching for a great breakfast place during my weekend stay in Amarillo. Trust me when I say this place had excellent omelets, and delicious buckwheat pancakes. I had an egg white omelet with ham, spinach and swiss cheese--the spinach was fresh spinach, not frozen, and the omelet was not overcooked as often happens in restaurants, but just right. Highly recommend. The place is a local spot, with friendly wait staff--it looks like an old coffee shop, but do not be deterred by the looks of it, it is fantastic!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Most important meal of the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This is the place to stop for breakfast in Amarillo! The locals all know it, so you might have to wait for a seat.The skillets are generous and delicious, the pancakes and biscuits are flaky and scrumptious,the coffee is excellent, and I loved the sausage. Thumbs up! Stop here!

Kansas, USA
“Great breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I ate breakfast twice during a recent 1 week stay in Amarillo. First I had a ham and cheese omelet. It was big and filled with ham and cheese. The second time I had a short stack of pancakes. Their pancakes are their specialty (obviously) and have a distinctive flavor. Oh yes, they are huge. This place is on a side street in a light industrial area but definitely worth searching for.

• Visited June 2014