“Great food and Ice Cream” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #66 of 429 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Dessert
Amarillo
“Great food and Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Love love love their ice cream, I have a sandwich but must always have a sundae for dessert. Prices are very family friendly and my kids grew up on their coney clown ice cream dish. They still get it once in a while. You must try it!

Visited July 2012

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Great ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Thank goodness that trip adviser has this place listed. We were looking for a good ice cream place when we saw MaLcombs
listed. They don't take plastics but the ice cream and malts are great. And we considerourselves experts on ice cream.

The server was very friendly and gave us good recomendation. The interior reminds me of an old ice cream parlor.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amarillo, Texas, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a great place to take the family. Just remember to take cash.

Visited February 2012
Amarillo, Texas
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you love the "diner" feel, then you're in luck. The ice cream is great and the shakes and malts are worth the drive!

Visited March 2012
“Malcolms finaly showing marketing skils!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011 via mobile

Although I can't say I dont have any buisness relations to malcolms (I am employed there as a cook/dishwasher) this is my own post to inform our regular customers that i am taking it into my own hands to make sure the owners (stephen and celia dean) are aware of customers opinions. To do this,I have been told that i can design and launch an actual web site or page depending on the needs of our customer base. Some features under consideration are the options to write a review or post any comments on our page so that the owners can see what needs to change in order for a better experience for our customers. We highly appreciate your buisness and I look forward to launching this site/page as well as reading and ensuring solutions to any unsatisfying experinces here at malcolms.

P.s I will also set up a facebook account for posts as well. Ill keep you guys updated on my progress.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere