“Bar staff is Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 424 restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
“Bar staff is Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Love coming to Amarillo just for the bar at this hotel. Amanda is amazing. Always friendly, great with the patrons. During the week the bar closes down at 10 but one night I was entertaining some clients on the patio and Amanda stayed open till almost 11:30 to accomodate us. Couldnt ask for better.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Amarillo, Texas
“Restaurant in Holiday Inn West Medical Amarillo, TX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Wonderful wait staff. Very crowded at times, but always great service and friendly staff. I would recommend the Mexican food choices, as mine were delicious and plentiful.

Visited March 2013
“Service is not good at all .”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

So , if you don't know this place is in the Holiday Inn , Medical center..... The buffet is ok . They servers seems to pick and choose who they want to wait on and in my 3,days here I was waited on 1 time out out 3. Seems to be a profiling thing . The only time they came to me is to tell me the buffet was closings in 5 minutes. I had to get my own drinks as others was waited on by the staff for a complete 40,mins. The last time I was going to buy breakfast and sat down as the sign said seat yourself. I did they never said anything to me . I left went to hotel front desk and told them what happened. And purchased a coke and cookies all they said was sorry . I Will rate the hotel but I'm not sure what to say besides there is more pros then cons . All based on check out .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“rather good for a hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Had the mexican dishes two nights in a row. staff is great. I skipped the breakfast but it is suppose to be good too.

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“Surprising Hotel Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Beautiful hotel with a great Restaurant. Loved the Queso!!! I have stayed in many hotels but I do not frequent hotel restaurants very often. The Flame Mexican Bistro was one of the best I have visited in a long time. Food was very good and the service was excellent.

Visited January 2013

Been to Flame Mexican Bistro? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Flame Mexican Bistro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.