“Good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Description: NE corner Soncy and I40
South Padre Isl
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I ate here and it was really good. We both had the plate for one. There's enough food on the plate for two people. Overall good food.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

64% Recommend
Tulsa
“Right Next Door”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

They're right next door to the Drury Inn. The food is good, but if you get it to go make sure they give you everything you ordered or you'll be going back. Also if you order a salad they're big but they only give you a 1oz cup of dressing.

Visited January 2014
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I came here with my sister and nephews after a va appointment and was very impressed with this place. The service was warm and friendly and the food was outstanding. I highly recommend this restaurant to others.

Houston, Texas
“It is a chain restaurant and the food is only average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The clerk at our hotel recommended this restaurant to us. We were not impressed. The service was very friendly and attentive but the food was only average. The food was either too salty or too sweet. I had the ribs which were sweet and I'm not a fan of sweet bbq, so it was ok, but not great. I had steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes as my sides. They were too salty. The broccoli was well-cooked and would have been fine if not for the salty taste. Same for the mashed potatoes. My cornbread muffin was too sweet. I left dissatisfied.

I realized once we arrived that it was a chain but, at that point, we were tired from traveling and didn't want to venture out to find something else. However, if you are in a city in Texas, there isn't really any reason to ea tBBQ at a chain restaurant. If you want to eat BBQ while in Amarillo, look for the a local BBQ place. I'm sure it will be better than what we were served at Famous Dave's.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lubbock, Texas
“Good chain BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

They have many BBQ combinations. I liked their cornbread that is served with all BBQ meals. Deserts are very good in my opinion. They are very BZ at lunch a less so for the dinner time when I have eaten here. I have eaten here 5+ times. No complaints.

Visited August 2013