We recently visited Amarillo to attend a wedding. The families all stayed at the Amarillo Inn, which is located near a number of eating establishments and with easy access to I 40 and all the places we needed to go for the wedding events. The Amarillo Inn was clean with comfortable beds and thick towels. For those who wanted to use them, there was a swimming pool and hot tub as well as a fitness room and business center. From 6 - 10 each morning, we had access to a continental breakfast that included sausage and french toast.
For $62.00 a night, you can't beat this. I was very pleased with all aspects of our stay and highly recommend the Amarillo Inn to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know after a long day of travel you want to relax and appreciate our hospitality. Enjoy our heated indoor pool and relax in hot tub. Stay energized in our fitness center or get connected in our business center. Start your day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast, and before you hit the road grab a snack from our market. You will love our convenient location near Interstate 40, the medical and shopping districts, and you can travel anywhere in Amarillo within 15 minutes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amarillo West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amarillo/West Hotel Amarillo
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amarillo/West
- Hampton Inn Amarillo
- Hampton Inn Hotel Amarillo
- Amarillo Hampton Inn