Clean comfortable room at a reasonable price. Coffee available 24 hours in the lobby. A good breakfast but is all high carbohydrate items (waffles, syrup, sugar-laced instant oatmeal, pastries, biscuits, gravy, juice, sugar-coated cold cereal, etc.). No high protein food available (boiled/scrambled eggs, sausage, etc.). Decaf coffee available upon request. I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Amarillo Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Howard Johnson Amarillo
- Amarillo Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off of I-40 on Exit #71, Red Roof Amarillo is close to the Amarillo Convention Center, Tri-State Fairground, the Cowboy Hall of Fame Museum, and Amarillo College. We’re also close to Palo Duro Canyon State Park, perfect for hiking and biking, the cities of Canyon, Hereford, Borger and Pampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Roof Inn Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.