We stayed here twice when traveling between Tucson and St. Louis. It is conveniently located near the interstate and allows cats. The rooms are somewhat worn, but clean and comfortable. It was not luxurious, but above average for a budget hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Red Roof Inn Amarillo Hotel
- Howard Johnson Amarillo
- Amarillo Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off of I-40 on Exit #71, Red Roof Amarillo is close to the Amarillo Convention Center, Tri-State Fairground, the Cowboy Hall of Fame Museum, and Amarillo College. We’re also close to Palo Duro Canyon State Park, perfect for hiking and biking, the cities of Canyon, Hereford, Borger and Pampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.