The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly and most of them spoke English. Had they not forgotten two (2) wake-up calls, which caused me a serious inconvenience (I missed an important appointment) I would be near swooning. And had their first reaction been an apology and not, "I don't know," I would have nothing but good things to say. Sometimes just one or two employees can really smudge an impression.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Red Roof Inn Amarillo Hotel
- Howard Johnson Amarillo
- Amarillo Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off of I-40 on Exit #71, Red Roof Amarillo is close to the Amarillo Convention Center, Tri-State Fairground, the Cowboy Hall of Fame Museum, and Amarillo College. We’re also close to Palo Duro Canyon State Park, perfect for hiking and biking, the cities of Canyon, Hereford, Borger and Pampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Red Roof Inn Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.