“Great tex mex” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great tex mex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The hangover burrito and truck tacos were favorites. Stuffed avocado and fajitas good. Service fast and friendly at 2pm.

“Very Good Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We eat Mexican food a lot, and Joe Taco has one of my favorites - the El Diablo Burrito. It was removed from the menu, but they still serve it if you ask for it. Be prepared for heat...it varies up and down some, but I always want a backup glass of tea/water, just in case. The salsa and chips are always good. The restaurant is on the small side, but cozy, with good service. The patio area is nice on a lot of days, esp. when there is live music. Those in our family that drink love the margaritas, too.

Sutton, United Kingdom
“Don`t pass this one up...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

If you like your food a little Mexican, this is the place to go, if your in this area. A bit out of the way, but busy, so that should tell you all you need to know. I wish that I could return, but I`m now back in Europe. Sooooo Good, loved it.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Porter ranch, ca
“Decently priced, pretty tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We went to Joe Taco because it was right next to our hotel. I had the barrio burrito. It was very good, although, it could have had more sauce on it. The warm chips and salsa were awesome. My girls also enjoyed their meals.

Visited June 2014
Colleyville, Texas
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place is a bit off the beaten path but well worth finding. When I go to a restaurant and it is packed with locals I know I am onto something. They said they often have live music, but not the night we were there, which was fine since it was less crowded and we got to sit on the patio. We got the sampler platter of tacos and even though we split it we had 2 tacos left over. Service was great. This is not fine dining, but great atmosphere (upscale Greatful Dead/Biker theme) and lots of people watching. Iif you are looking for a place to eat in Amarillo, give this a try, you will not be disappointed. Note that parking is limited, you may need to park on the street.

• Visited June 2014