“Good burger” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 408 Restaurants in Amarillo
Amarillo, Texas
“Good burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I love whataburger. It's my favorite burger. Their little containers of ketchup make the fries taste amazing.

Visited April 2012

Clovis, New Mexico
“Not impressed at all!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I went to Amarillo, TX for the first time where we tried our first "Whataburger" burger. We had heard so many people say that we just have to try a burger from here, so we were excited when we actually had the opportunity to do so....sadly, we were not impressed at all! My husband had the Bacon Burger w/ cheese and I had a Whataburger Jr. w/ cheese. The sandwich consisted more of the bun and the condiments then it did the actual burger. The meat in these burgers were less or equivalent to a piece of Bologna when it came to thickness...shocking for a burger! When we eat a burger, we expect to bite into a thick, juicy burger and @ Whataburger, we barely even felt that there was anything relating to an actual "patty" in the sandwich. It just wasn't what we expected at all and we even mentioned how a McDonald's burger was thicker & more tasty! In our opinion, don't waste your time!

• Visited September 2011