“Great dinner after long day” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Branson, Missouri
“Great dinner after long day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Oh, how I wish I lived nearer one of these restaurants! At the end of a nine-hour drive, I stopped for a good steak in the panhandle of Texas. Saltgrass delivered, ten-fold.

Being a solo traveler, I know that some servers may be reluctant take a table-for-one, but my waiter was exceptional. I had the prime rib with sweet potato fries, and found myself in culinary heaven. Perfectly prepared, juicy, tender, and flavorful. I gladly took the remaining abundance on my plate in a to-go box so I could relive the savory goodness later.

The service was A+, and I rewarded accordingly (30%, I believe). Worth every penny.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Millbrook, Alabama
“Great Service - Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Was there and it was crowded, but the service was excellent. Waitor made wonderful recommendations. Table of 5 and everyone enjoyed their meal. I was too full to try a big steak so ordered grilled shrimp - and it was the best I've ever tasted. Grilled, yet not over cooked, so can't say enough good about it. When back in Amarillo, will definately go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You can NOT ask for better food or service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Absolutely amazing dining experience. Food was delicious and served promptly. Our server was very attentive and on key she knew exactly what to suggest! It's very rare to go for dinner and receive such tasteful food and friendly service! Will be sure and visit again in the future!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palestine, Texas
“Good steaks. as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

we were going to stop at another restaurant until we saw the Saltgrass. We got the early bird special, shrimp and sirloin steak. Their fried shrimp is as good as any we have had at any Landry's. The price was great for a salad and the meal.

Visited September 2013
talihina
“Great steak and shrimp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Tues night and the place was packed but yet our table was served our appetizer / salad and entree in a timley manner.
The food was cooked as ordered and delicious. Saltgrass is very comparable in quality from location to location.
The range rattler appetizer is well worth getting if you like spicy or mildly hot food.

Visited August 2013