The room smelled like stale smoke and the carpets were a little stained. The front desk reception was nice, and it was a convenient location off I-40. Amarillo is a pit, so it was pretty much on par with the rest of the town. Just a quick stop on a cross country road trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Downtown Amarillo and Restaurants Located near downtown Amarillo, Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo hotel combines the best of convenient travel and Texas hospitality. Begin your day with hot free breakfast, then get a workout in the gym or sunny outdoor pool.Our Amarillo hotel offers easy access to local attractions and organizations like Palo Duro Canyon, Bell Helicopter and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. We are located near the Amarillo Civic Center and Globe-News Center. We are a pet-friendly hotel. Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo hotel is close to dozens of attractions. Soak up our Western heritage at the American Quarter Horse Association Hall of Fame and Museum, Old West Stables, Palo Duro Canyon State Park and more. Enjoy the local cultural exhibits at the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and Amarillo Museum of Art, or take in the sounds of the Amarillo Symphony. If family fun is on the agenda, try the Amarillo Zoo, Splash Amarillo Waterpark, Wonderland amusement park or Wolflin Square and Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Amarillo
- Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Baymont Inn Amarillo
- Amarillo Baymont Inn