“Great Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 69 Hotels in Amarillo
California
“Great Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Spent one night here as we traveled through Texas. The gentleman that checked us in was very nice, friendly and helpful. Room was very clean, air conditioner worked great, even took a dip in the pool. We walked to dinner. Breakfast room was a nice size and has the usual food. Wifi work very fast. This turned out to be a very good place for us to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and myself and our staff rejoice with your kind words. We will use this information to create an excellent experience to all our future guests to meet or exceed their expectations.

Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Enjoyed a one-night stay while in town for work. Recent renovation/redecoration is very well done & I found the hotel to be quite clean & comfortable. Free wifi was relatively fast and the fridge in the room was useful. Breakfast was decent, typical budget hotel fare (eggs were a little weird, but plenty of other options) - I had the dining area to myself until about 745am. Also, hotel is right next door to Cracker Barrel if you want to eat out. All of the employees I encountered were polite and accommodating. The clerk who checked me out in the morning really seemed to care about my experience. I did tell them about a stain on the sheer curtain in my room (217), and he said he'd note it and get it taken care of (not because it really bothered me, but if the curtain was open when housekeeping came in, they probably wouldn't see it). If I had one complaint, it would be that the tv reception was analog and generally not great. Otherwise a very good stay and I will return if given the opportunity.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Niagara Falls, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I took a summer road trip that included 25 hotels so I am rating each hotel to pay it forward to others for helping me chose my hotels. I am a choice hotel Platinium member for years. This hotel rates a 'B+'. New Rooms, no fitness facilities, clean and well kept. No extra frills or anything special but above average cleanliness.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you for takint the time to write a review, and thank you for being a member of our program. We will take your information to provide the next guest with a wonderful stay. I will share your kind words with our staff and keep them motivated!

We hope to see you soon and meet or exceed your expectations.

Russellville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is an older Sleep Inn, but it has been completely remodeled in recent years. It is in good condition and appears to be managed by someone that cares about customer service. Our room was clean and comfortable with new fixtures, and bedding. Bed was real comfortable, A/C was cold and room was well decorated. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was hot and several options were available......eggs, sausage, biscuits, white sawmill gravy, waffles, oatmeal, and cold cereal and pastries were available as well as toast and apples. Orange juice, apple juice, and of course Coffee which was delicious.
It's not as nice as the NEW Sleep Inn & Suites on the West side of town, but its not a fair comparison.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 2nd floor and toward the back end of the hallway away from the front lobby, going...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear guest;

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review, and we appreciate the input. We will use this info to provide an excellent stay for our future guests and meet or exceed their expectations.

We hope to see you in a near future, and once again thank you.

Quakertown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

On a motorcycle trip from sturgis to stop here after a night in Colorado. A perfect place after 400 miles of riding.nice pool & room Can't beat the price. Front desk staff. Cater to my needs for first floor room near the door because I have a smoker with me. Worked out very beautiful also great hot tub.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and I will share your comments with our staff to keep us motivated!, I hope you come back to visit amarillo and think of us to take care of your travel needs meeting or exceeding your expectations.

Forrest City, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have traveled through Amarillo several times and I have stayed at the Sleep Inn every time. The staff is friendly and have always been very attentive to my needs. Their smiles after driving a long distance is so refreshing. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. The decor has changed since the last time that I was there. I
really like the change. To me, it was very relaxing. The breakfast has changed too. A hot breakfast besides
waffels was great.

• Stayed June 2014
      Location
      Cleanliness
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are very pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay, is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests!. I will share all your comments wit the rest of our staff to keep them motivated and provide our future guests with the same or better service.

We hope to see you in a near future and met or exceed your expectations.

DEFUNIAK SPRINGS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay and very reasonably priced. We got the queen size room a bit smaller than others but quite comfortable bed clean and soft. The room and bathroom were very clean. The vanity is located outside the bathroom which is never a problem for us. The breakfast looked nice but due to lack of seating we chose not to wait for a table and just grabbed something on the run. The desk attendants were very nice and helpful. We would gladly stay there again.

Stayed July 2014
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, moreover thank you for your kind words. I will surely share your comment with all our staff to keep them motivated!, is such a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We hope to see you again and meet or exceed your expectations.