“The worst hotel ever!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Amarillo Airport

You added Knights Inn Amarillo Airport to your Saves list
Knights Inn Amarillo Airport
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1803 S Lakeside Dr, Amarillo, TX 79118 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Amarillo Airport)   |
Ranked #58 of 69 Hotels in Amarillo
“The worst hotel ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Room was horrible! Holes in walls, stains on carpets and curtains, shower/bath did not even work. Sheets had small holes, carpet pad exposed by the bathroom. Vanity light would flash like a strobe the entire time it was on. Staff refused a refund. We were charged more than the ad price on freeway. My credit card was swiped over a square unit on a cell phone. All around bad experience! Manager was not allowed to even tell us the owners name and info. We were able to google it and call him anyway. He was more concerned how we got his # than the issues in his hotel. He told me I was not handling the situation properly and should've accepted keys to another room for a shower instead of requesting a refund. Never stay here!

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Merrillville, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

I went in with a Coupon for 39.99 and all I asked he clerk was for a clean room and no bugs....He proceeded to tell me that if I wanted a guaranteed Newly Remodeled Room it was going to cost 59.99 but he can give it to me for 54.99 plus tax. I paid it...he gave us room 202, we walked in and it looked like the bed wasn't made and that someone had done something disgusting on the little couch..So we went back to the Front Desk and the Clerk gave us another room and stated this was much nicer. Room 112 and that's when it started we came in there was no safety lock on the door, there was hair in the Tub, as I was checking the beds a Cockroach was on the table by my phone. I looked up and wallpaper was coming off and that was it. I took pictures and proceeded once again to go to the Front Office and asked for a Refund..The Clerk stated that they DON'T GIVE REFUNDS, and as I explaned to him that room was occupied with Cockroaches and he said thats not such a Big Roach..Needless to say I checked out..Never even spent the night and was charged 63.24 What a sad excuse for a chain Hotel...You would think that Wyndham Hotel Group would want to make sure their Franchisee kept up their good name...Please Condemn this place..

Room Tip: Don't stay there..
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
North Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Filthy room, holes in wall around electric in sink area, mold on outlets and wall, floor uneven, hole in celing, bad patch job where ceiling obviously caved and room was flooded, unsafe electrical, stayed awake all night in fear of fire! Will be calling fire and health departments! Upstairs rooms must be worse as stairs were boarded off. Disgusting and unsafe!!

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Knights Inn Amarillo Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Amarillo Airport

Address: 1803 S Lakeside Dr, Amarillo, TX 79118 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Amarillo Airport)
Location: United States > Texas > Amarillo
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #58 of 69 Hotels in Amarillo
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Amarillo Airport 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Amarillo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americas Best Value Inn Amarillo

If you own or manage Knights Inn Amarillo Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.