“Good Place for a Family” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 69 Hotels in Amarillo
Texas
“Good Place for a Family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed here for one night on a recent multi-state family road trip. We are fans of Residence Inn, and found this one to be clean, comfortable, and pleasant, just as we expected. The breakfast spread had a nice selection.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Austin Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We have stayed at numerous residence inns but never one like this! this is more the style of a courtyard with all the rooms being accessed from inside the building. Very clean and comfortable. Front desk very friendly and easy to talk to.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Madison, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was a good place for one night's visit. I was just passing through Amarillo and had a hard time deciding where to stay because there are many similar hotels. I ended up paying a little more to stay here and I do think it was worth it. The building it old, but they've done the best they can with that. The kitchen utensils need to be updated and a cleaned better, but I didnt really worry since I was only there for the night. The front desk staff was helpful though and I appreciated their help with parking and letting me know there was parking close to my room. I probably wouldn't stay here for more than one night, but I would stay again if I was passing through.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed at the Residence Inn on our way to Los Angeles. Check-in was very quick. Was surprised that dinner was included with the stay. I was not expecting a lot be it was very good. The room was huge. Very nice layout and very clean. Had a very good sleep no noise at all. Easy to get to and get back onto I-40. Breakfast was also very good real eggs and waffles. This was our first stay at a Residence Inn and will not be our last.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Lake Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very large, clean, well appointed room. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again if ever in the area. Conveniently located off the highway. Since this was just an overnight, we did not spend much waking time here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Decided to try this location since we pass through Amarillo several times a year on our way to Colorado. We brought our dogs this time and found there aren't alot of hotels in Amarillo that are pet friendly. My Diamond status with Hilton does me no go since they don't have any pet freindly hotels around. The rooms are smaller than a Homewood but bigger than the Residence in Loveland (Queen beds vs Full beds). Lots of folks traveling through as well we found out a breakfast. Quiet rooms and clean bathrooms. We'll be back to this location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Lubbock, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed here for a quick little weekend trip with my family of 5. The afternoon check-in was busy but very quick. Everyone enjoyed our room (we stayed in a two bedroom suite) and especially enjoyed the fireplace. We made good use of the indoor pool and I was happy to see the staff restock the pool towels several times during our many pool trips. The breakfast was well stocked and we were very happy to have our Texas shaped waffles complete with fruit topping and whipped cream.

My only discomfort was the bed and found rest eluded me during this stay. My one quibble in another otherwise great stay. My family and I are big fans of Residence Inns and this stay reinforces that!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Amarillo? Share your experiences!