Pro's - updated decor, very friendly staff, includes breakfast and dinner which was surprisingly basic, simple and ample ( fresh mixed salad and chicken cutlets). Spa with precor machines w tv. Suites. Sink outside of bathroom. Great for families with young kids or teens. Felt very private and nice. I did not use the kitchen area so no comments there but looks great.
Con's - looks clean because newly updated and for the most part it is clean. But floor was sticky and showed streak marks from perhaps not fresh water. Gym equipment was dusty. Room smelled from room deodorizer which may be connected to the vents. I felt it in my throat. Bed too soft for my preference. No cups at sink and only one washcloth. ( minor issue of course)
I would hesitate coming here if you have asthma or similar. If you are generally easy going and not overly fussy like me, you will very much enjoy this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Residence Inn Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amarillo Residence Inn is just minutes away from "Historic Route 66.” At Residence Inn, we combine function and comfort to make the perfect stay in Amarillo. Our oversized suites provide fully equipped kitchens with separate living, sleeping and dining areas. We welcome our guests with all the comforts of home while traveling on business or relaxing with the family. Experience unmatched quality and customer service found only at Amarillo Residence Inn by Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.