“Place is Out of Business” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: 1 281.824.4014
Description: 1 281.824.4014
Alvin, Texas
“Place is Out of Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

We went here a few time... but the place is closed and something else is in their location... So please don't waste your time looking for it!! I never saw a moving sign... they were just gone.

Visited June 2014

“Little taste of Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

A nice little taste of Paris in lil ol' Alvin. The owner is usually there and the service is always amazing and with smile. My favorite is the Celeste but you can't go wrong with any of them. And make sure to save room for a sweet crepe, you will not regret it! I usually go for the Nutella and strawberry one

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alvin, Texas
“Don't expect to be treated like a paying customer!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have been to this establishment numerous times in the past. I have even taken people there who had never heard of the place even though they live in Alvin. My husband is a stage 3 cancer patient at M.D. Anderson. We had just come back to town after his treatment today and were leaving the post office when he needed to use the restroom. I went to the closest place that I know would have a clean restroom and they denied him use before I could even park the car! The thing that made it worse was when the counter worker came around the counter and actually chased my husband to the restroom to tell him he couldn't use it! My husband had already told the boy he would order something after he relieved himself. He knew I was coming in to order. By the time I walked in wallet in hand my husband was already to the door! We were not dressed badly or even carried ourselves in an inappropriate manner. I got my husband to the car, and went back to tell them we were going to buy something and the situation. They wouldn't even look at me, much less apologize! I don't care how good the food is if we are going to be treated like bums off the street! Also, to be honest the food isn't all that great either! I should know, after all I am a trained chef! K.A. Lee Alvin, Texas

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Ok, but....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Food wasn't bad. Definitely over priced. Was only customers entire visit. Felt a little weird without seeing any other people. Have tried to go back but they don't open until late. (11 am) I think of crepes for breakfast, not lunch/dinner.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Friendswood, Texas
“Eh. It's crepes.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Yes, there are crepes. Yes, they are perfectly fine crepes. They aren't great cuisine, though. And, they're just crepes. I ordered the only non-sweet on the menu that day - a salad. It came with a very sweet dressing. I might consider it for dessert, but only if I have a lot of time. It's somewhat slow, very crowded, and very, very loud. It gets a lot of traffic with ladies' lunches, but it's not a great set up for groups. Seating is at tiny tables in the back or at one long table a la bar seating. Service was friendly, but speed and efficiency are not concerns.

• Visited August 2012