“Excellent visit and top notch staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Alvarado
Amarillo, Texas
“Excellent visit and top notch staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I made the reservation while on the road to the hotel sight unseen, just based on past visits to Comfort Inn's. When we arrived , we greeted by desk clerk and was pleasantly suprised how friendly and accommodating the lady was. We checked in and found the room very nice and clean with all the ammeneties. The staff, from the breakfast server to the desk clerks , and especially the general manager, Teressa went far above our expectations to ensure our visit was a pleasant one. I will definitely stay there again when I return to the area. Thanks to all who helped make our stay enjoyable. P.S. Loved the Bed and Bedding!!!!

Room Tip: Stayed on the ground floor, but the noise and traffic was not a bother.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
U.S. of A.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

As a person who now travels extensively and a stickler for customer service, this staff hit it out of the park in every way and every day. My wife and I were very impressed with everything from the front desk to the maid service. Nice, friendly, professional and always helpful. Clean rooms, nice small pool area and always a smile. We can't trullyexpress how excellent the service was. Thank you very much, Amni, Teressa and Lisa. Your the best.

Room Tip: Go ahead and check the rates of the hotel next door, trust me Comfort Inn will beat it hands down.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Suwanee, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed here a week while my son was at a camp nearby and worked from the room. The hotel is almost brand new and everything is top notch and comfortable. So glad I chose this hotel. The staff was helpful and almost seemed to get to know me by the end of the week. The breakfast each morning was far and away better than any i have had at a hotel in this category. Fresh and hot food that appeared to be cooked rather than just warmed up. The staff was really really nice which is rare when you are staying at a hotel and traveling. I have never written one of these but they deserve the recognition so I thought I would share. If I need to visit the area again there is no doubt I will stay here

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Teressa P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments and staying with us here at Comfort Inn & Suites, Alvarado Texas. We really appreciate you taking the time to recognize our staff and writing your first review about our hotel. We hope to see you soon. Thank you again!!

Teressa Parker
Bryan, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our baseball team stayed at this Comfort Suites last weekend and it was a wonderful experience! Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. Front desk staff was awesome - friendly, helpful, went out of the way to make sure we had everyting we needed. Thanks Lisa!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for bringing your team to our hotel and taking the time to write this review. We really enjoyed having y'all and delighted that your experience with us was wonderful. Our front desk staff and Lisa would like to say "Thank you again"!! We hope to see you again!!

Teressa Parker
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had the best stay ever .my room was very nice always clean when I returned back to my room after working all day . The executive housekeeper Jamey was excellent very sweet girl . Teresa at the front desk was also wonderful.

• Stayed November 2012
Mexia, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stay away from home quite a bit, both on business and vacation trips. If all hotels were like this, it would make decisions much easier about where to stay. The front desk staff were very helpful when checking in. A friend staying in the hotel had left a cell phone charger at home and they had one that was compatible! The hotel worked around the needs of our friends for their child's wedding day, greatly reducing stress during an already stressful time. The rooms were very quiet, the beds comfortable, and the breakfast area large enough to seat everyone. Hot and cold food choices were plentiful, with something for everyone and every diet. Although we did not have a chance to enjoy the pool or hot tub, several of the children in the group did and found them to be refreshing. Checkout was easy and fast. There are many fast food places within a short walking distance. In this area, this hotel will be my choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stopped in late one day without a reservation on my way to a conference in Ft. Worth. The lady at the front desk greeted me and welcomed me to their hotel. I got a room and the rates were very good for the area.
The room was very clean, bed comfortable and I didn't have any problems. I always am concerned about highway noise with hotels on an interstate. This hotel apparantly was built well enough that it wasn't an issue. It was barely noticeable when the air conditioner was off.
The included breakfast was better than most, it had hot items, and everything was fresh. I usually don't eat breakfast at the hotel due to the lack of selection, but this was very good.
I stayed two nights and experianced the same results both days. I like this place and would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!