“Worse Pizza Hut I've ever step in to” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 33 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: Pizza
Laredo, Texas
“Worse Pizza Hut I've ever step in to”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Dirty tables, floors,flies every where will never come here again this is the worse Pizza Hut restaurant I have ever ate at

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Midland, Texas
“Worst pizza ever.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

While traveling through Alpine (pulling a RV) we decided to stop at the Pizza Hut, as it had a large enough parking lot for the 2 RV's. We ordered a large Pepperoni and Jalapeno pizza. When it arrived, it was dry, crisp, and had about 10 jalapeno slices and 8 pepperoni. It was not only terrible, but did very little to curb our appetite. We will never stop there again.l

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Alpine, Texas
“Worst Pizza Hut EVER”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Being a student at Sul Ross State-- learning there was a pizza hut in town was kind of exciting. And then we actually went there. It was horrible. Their parking lot has LOTS of dips and holes, which is a night mare for lowriding cars. The Pizza Hut in Alpine, Texas is by far the worse Pizza Hut I've ever been too. The salad bar had been sitting out since whenever their lunch hour begins and at 6pm when we went, it was disgusting. The pizza took about an hour, our waiter told us, they lost the order, and had to ask what we wanted again.The staff had no sense of professionalism; hair disheveled, no name tag and baggy clothing. You can tell the store was being run by kids. The only good thing about the entire place was our waiter. He was quite wonderful, very friendly and punctual. So we asked our waiter to please let us speak to the Manager. A few minutes later a very rude punk teenager came to our table and told us there was nothing he could do... Fast Forward------ Being a Hut Lover member you get amazing deals on pizza. Last night 1/30/14 I tried ordering a pizza online. About 5 minutes later, the phone rang asking for me. The guy never introduced himself or anything. Essentially he told me they were not going to make my Pizza because the restaurant was closed. At 9pm. The store isn't supposed to close until 10pm. His response was "we are closed for maintenance." uhm. Excuse me. Shouldn't your maintenance issues be taken care of not during business hours. Pathetic excuse of a Manager. Every time I ask for the General Manager, I get some lame excuse as to why I cant talk to her. I will never order pizza or eat out at this establishment again. You just lost big business Pizza Hut, Alpine,Texas.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Pizza GOLD MINE Hut”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had just arrived into Alpine on a Sunday evening (7pm) to find not many eating places open, so we stopped here...the place was crazy busy...tables full and a line to pick-up take-out pizzas...and the college across the street was closed for Christmas break!
This place needs a good overall old fashion cleaning...nuff said!
It took nearly 45 minutes for a thin crust pizza, which the crust was horrible tasting!

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ft. Worth
“Your average Pizza Hut”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Dropped in around 9:00 pm after an unsuccessful Marfa Lights expedition. The young man bussing the tables immediately stopped and asked what I needed when I came in. He told me all the specials they were running. The fellow who took my order was less than enthusiastic but not surly. When I got my to go order the same fellow was still bussing tables ( a very messy post buffet night) but he still managed to bid me a good night. The pizza was usual Pizza Hut meh.

• Visited October 2013