“Dirty!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Cedar Park, Texas
“Dirty!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food here was ok, definitely nothing to write home about. I took my daughter to the bathroom and thought I was going to lose my food. Very nasty. Will not be going back to this facility!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Austin, Texas
“Sick and in need of good soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Discovered I had strep half way out to Big Bend, and determined to continue the trip. Alpine was our only scheduled stop before the wilderness, and I needed soup! All of the mexican restaurants were closed by 8:30, but Panda Buffet had a great chinese vegetable soup, and even gave me a large to go cup filled with honey for my throat. Two days later, all signs of strep were gone and I was able to enjoy the rest of our adventure.

Visited March 2013
Austin, Texas
“College town Chinese buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Went here for lunch. Typical buffet you would expect in any college town. And since Alpine is a small college town, it is on par with what we expected.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Go for another cuisine when in Alpine. You have lots of good choices. This buffet was on the bland side.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This a typical Chinese buffet with a little less variety than your typical big-city Chinese eatery. Still it provided a chance to eat some veggies in this beef-heavy region.

Visited March 2013