“DOESN't GET BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Retail Therapy
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Allen
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“DOESN't GET BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

Since June of this year (2010), I've had to be in Dallas every week for medical reasons. I tried 3 other hotels in the area before finding this Homewood Suites in Allen. Once I stayed here, I knew I had found my "home away from home". I cannot say enough about this fabulous hotel! It is brand new, beautiful, immaculate, includes a wonderful breakfast buffet 7 days a week and dinner buffet Monday through Thursday! The dining area is gorgeous, roomy and staffed by some of the most pleasant and hard working folks you will ever meet. The beds are heavenly (a must!) and the sleep area includes a ceiling fan, which I love! The rooms are very quiet and the door separating sleeping area from living/kitchen area is a
solid one which provides a very quiet bedroom even if the kitchen and living room TV are
being used. (By the way, even though breakfast and dinner are provided, each suite
includes a full kitchen stocked with all the necessary kitchenware so you can prepare your
own meals if you like (full size fridge WITH ice maker, microwave, cooktop, diswasher, etc.)
The outdoor pool is large and beautiful! Resortlike, even, with a very nice basketball court
close by. Perhaps most importantly, the staff are helpful, friendly, and very eager to make
your stay everything it should be. I continue to be pleasantly surprised and impressed with every stay. I'll be choosing this hotel for all future Dallas trips (which will be many). Thank you , wonderful staff!!

eager to make your stay everything it should be. I continue to be pleasantly surprised and impressed with each stay. I've stayed here 6 times so far, and will be choosing this hotel for all future visits (which will be many!).

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

Four lady friends in their 70's enjoyed their stay immensely! The food, accommodations, staff, location were all excellent. Everyone was super friendly, from the front desk to the kitchen help, servers, and hired help we met in the hallways. The food was well prepared, attractively displayed and ample. We have nothing but compliments to extend to this clean, comfortable establishment. A GREAT place to stay ..we will definitely look for Homewood Suites as we travel with our husbands and friends in the near future. A great price for a two bedroom suite!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Fontana, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010

This was a nice and new Homewood Suites. If you like having a suite with a full kitchen, then you can't go wrong with this one. They had a few very pretty girls that worked at the front desk during my week-long stay, which was nice, as they always greeted me upon return to the hotel. The only problems I had, were the housekeeping staff is slow, and a power issue. Many times I left the hotel around 10am and returned around 3pm, but my room was not cleaned yet. Not a big deal, but most housekeeping staffs can do it 5 hours. My power went out one time, but the breaker just tripped and they fixed it in about 15 minutes. I will stay again, if they don't put their prices outside of my company budget, after they have an established clientele.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, Owner at Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen, responded to this review, June 8, 2010
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us - guest comments enable us to gauge the overall experience we're providing and focus on what we can do to improve future visits. I apologize your room was not cleaned in a timely matter, and have addressed this issue with the housekeeping manager and staff. Should your travel plans bring you back to the Dallas area, I hope you will again chose the Homewood Suites in Allen. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of further assistance.

Jenny Hansen
Director of Marketing
Magnolia Lodging, LLC
jenny.hansen@magnolialodging.com
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

No wear or tear here. We enjoyed being at this hotel, which is centrally located in the McKinney/Allen/Plano/Frisco vicinity. The place is very clean and fresh. The king suite is one large room with a large flat screen TV. There was a separate kitchen that we didn't need to use, but had everything for cooking your meal and plating it for up to 4 people. There was a walk in shower, but no tub.
The workout room had state of the art machines with built in tv's. The pool and spa are decent sized, but get smaller when all the kids show up. This facility is great for families, and so it attracts the kids (which is what you have to expect).
The breakfast was very filling and had a good variety of hot and cold foods, and plenty of fruit and yogurt.
The staff was outstanding, and there were plenty of them onsite to make sure things were getting attention. The afternoon gal at the front desk could not have been any nicer, more friendly, and helpful to our every request (like when we needed a few towels by the pool in the late afternoon).
We will definitely look to stay here again!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen? Share your experiences!