You added Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Allen
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed at least 5 times and the staff and service are first rate. Staff is more than helpful to assist you with your needs. The location offers shopping and dining all within walking distance and close to two major highways.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
DORA D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us in Tripadvisor. We are honored that every single time you have visited us, you have had the best service offered. We are glad that you are loyal to us and to Marriott.

Thank you for choosing our property for all your hospitality needs in Allen, TX.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Lubbock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

You can look at my first review for specifics:

The two problems I had with this hotel have been fixed! It shows what a great hotel this is to listen to what people need and want and make changes. I had a problem with the way they treated Platinum Elite customers...Fixed. I had a problem with the crappy internet...Fixed. They now have the option of fast internet in order to stream things like HBO Go and Netflix. Internet has become a deal breaker for me because I travel a lot and get tired of watching basic cable. All the things that were positive about this hotel are still positive, and the two things that bothered me have been fixed. They get an excellent rating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
DORA D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us in Trip advisor. I am so excited that you have found our changes positive and your perception of our hotel has changed for the better.

We continue to offer our basic internet service complimentary. however, now we have an upgraded paid internet version with plenty of speed for every need. If you are a Platinum or Gold member, this option is for free!

We hope you will continue to choose us for all your hospitality needs in Allen.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I called and requested an early check in. They said it was busy but they'd try. When I arrived the room wasn't ready so they allowed us to use the pool until it was ready at check in at 3. At 3 it still wasn't ready. My only issue was they knew I wanted an early check in and was there, why wouldn't they have made sure it was at least done by 3? The positives were the lobby (gorgeous!), the balcony was a nice addition (although I had to slam the door to get it to shut), and the housekeeper left me a sweet note and extra towels. The rooms were ok. I don't feel they were updated as much as the lobby. The beds were not the most comfortable I've slept in. I wish the bistro were open all day. It took quite a long time for service in morning there. Also, the pool was nice but there were ants all over whetted someone left food. I watched the housekeeper clean and he never even went over to that area. The staff was pretty good overall, location was wonderful, first impression was outstanding, but I am accustomed to a better value for what I paid than that.

• Stayed April 2014
DORA D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us in Tripadvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed your room, balcony, our location, lobby and pool as well as our Housekeeping service and staff in general.

I apologize for not being able to check you in at 3pm like we have mentioned. I will address this situation with my Front Desk staff. Also, I am sorry for all the inconveniences you experienced during your stay like our Bistro hours and timeliness, your bed and the condition of our rooms as well as the cleanliness of the pool area.

Please, give us another opportunity in the future to show you that we truly care about our guests.

New Braunfels, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This hotel has a great staff! They have gone above and beyond to make our stay great! This Courtyard does have a few more amenities then most Courtyards. There is also all the shopping, eating and drinking you can do with in walking distance. This is my hotel if choice in Allen, TX!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
DORA D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel in Tripadvisor. We are so excited that you found our staff above and beyond of what hotel employees should be.

We will love to serve you everytime you come to the area and we thank you for your loyalty.

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Excellent stay, I booked this for my wife and a friend of hers. They both loved the hotel and the amenities of the area, close to shopping and restaurants. Nothing negative to say about the hotel. Would stay there again if ever need a room around Allen or the surrounding area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
DORA D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Guest:

I appreciate your comments and I want to thank you for writing about us in Tripadvisor. At the Courtyard we are very excited that you completely enjoyed your stay with us.

We will love to serve you in the future whenever you visit the area.

Guest Services Manager
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is fresh and very new looking. However the wifi was the worst ever - it just didn't work and the breakfast was also sub par compared to other courtyards I have stayed in. There was a squashed green fly on my breakfast plate and the grapes still had the stalks in them not to mention that most of them were squashed and certainly not fresh. I'd really think twice about staying here again despite the fresh appearance.

• Stayed April 2014
DORA D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to review us in Tripadvisor. I apologize for the slow wifi and the situation you experienced at our Bistro. I will make sure to share your comments with our department managers.

I am sorry we did not provide a satisfactory stay. Please, give us another opportunity to show you that we care about our guests.

Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I loved the hotel. I was in a jr. Suite and I have not one complaint about it. The only thing I could have asked for was that the bistro was open all day because the food is very good. Great location, great food, and we had fun. Right across the street from dillards, macy's and the allen premium outlets. The event center is right next door. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
DORA D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Guest:

We appreciate your review in Tripadvisor. Sharing your experiences and comments help us improve our services and amenities.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your Jr. Suite, our Bistro, our location and the service. We truly are close to a variety of stores and restaurants so guests dont really need a vehicle to get around in the Village.

Thank you for recommend us with your family and friends and we look foward to serve you in the future.

Guest Service Manager

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center

Address: 210 East Stacy Road, Allen, TX 75002
Location: United States > Texas > Allen
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
#4 Business Hotel in Allen
#5 Family Hotel in Allen
#5 Romantic Hotel in Allen
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center 3*
The new Courtyard by Marriott Dallas/Allen at the John Q Hammons Center is conveniently located at the intersection of Hwy 75 and Stacy Road in The Village at Allen. The hotel includes 228 guest rooms and suites with over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. This north Dallas hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Located in The Village at Allen there are several dining, shopping, and entertainment options steps away. The Allen Events Center is located next door and home to the Allen Americans Central Hockey League team. Companies within a short distance include: Raytheon, Jack Henry & Associates, State Farm, PFS Web, Frontier and Experian. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard Dallas Allen At The John q Hammons Hotel Allen

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the John Q Hammons Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.