“Good Choice!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Alice
Parachute, Colorado
“Good Choice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

We went on vacation to Corpus Christi and by the time we tried to book a hotel EVERY single one was taken so we ended up in Alice with the last room at the LQ. We were very pleased with our stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Priya G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Alice, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
I'm sorry that you were diverted to Alice, but I am happy that you enjoyed your stay!!

Priya Ganesh
361-661-1777

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Marion, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

We had four in the room. My friend and I took our daughters to Corpus and couldn't find a hotel to stay in. Of course it was spring break weekend. We stay here and I was amazed. From the staff check in to the house keepers, to the cook they were very sweet. Very accommodating. This place is very clean. I have not seen anything like it. The rooms were nice and cool. The staff is a lot to talk about. We got there at 6 on Friday and checked out Saturday by 11:00. I would stay here again no doubt. This was the first time I ever went with my spouse in 25 years and I felt very safe here. Thanks for the great experience.

Room Tip: Look at your surrounding. Remember you have to feel safe.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We strive hard to make sure that our guests have an enjoyable experience!!

Sincerely
Priya Ganesh
361-661-1777
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a week in Feb 2012. Here are my overall impressions:

Good:
-exceptionally clean rooms with fresh smell
-updated rooms, furniture, and appliances
-good showers
-great beds and pillows
-great breakfast (considering its complimentary) - not just cereal and donuts
-friendly staff

Neutral (not bad but definitely not great):
-Doors tend to slam loudly - not so great when people leave early and you are trying to sleep
-Walls are a little thin
-The oil industry dominates this town so the price is likely higher than it should be
-was initially charged almost a thousand dollars on my card, they cancelled the charge before it went through so it never made it past "pending" with my CC company.
-wifi was great for me but my friend at the end of the hall said the signal was weak there

Bad:
(nothing here)

Although there are a ton of rooms checked out to oil field workers, overall they are a quiet bunch. Likely because they work long days and return to their room to only to crash.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

I was very pleased with the staff and the property until I tried to check out. The first hint of trouble was the man at the desk told me I wasn't allowed to have food in the rooms and he wasn't just joking. They were not aware that I and my 2 companions had checked in and still had open reservations for us. I thought that was odd but was really shocked when they recharged my debit card 6 weeks after my stay. (Lucky I check my account daily). Josh was rude on the phone. I finally got reimbursed but I had to cancel my debit card 2 days before my vacation because of using this hotel and have received nothing ( no extra points or anything) for all the extra problems this hotel caused me.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
alice te
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

rooms are large they smell nice there people are smart to the needs i have . only problem i had,was the internet was slow , not high speed as should be.but all in all that small deal.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Katy, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

I have had a very comfortable stay. I was in Alice for business and stayed for one night. Because they were out of King beds I was upgraded to a 2-Bedroom suite. The staff has been very nice and friendly.

I know that I will be in town again and will most certainly be staying here again.

After reading a number of the reviews and having big hopes for the breakfast I was disappointed but, for a free breakfast it was pretty good.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Alice? Share your experiences!