“Just okay. ” 3 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Addison
“Just okay. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The photos are misguiding. The lobby is updated but the rooms need new bed mattresses. We were unable to turn on the air conditioning during the night due to foul odors coming from the system. Our room was also next to the back exit door so there was always somebody coming in or out. When reading some of the reviews it is clear something is not right. Maybe soon rooms are great and then there are bad rooms like ours.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Good afternoon,
My apologies that you felt that the room was misleading. I am not certain on how to respond to this as the hotel just completed a full renovation in all areas, both public all of our guestrooms. This Courtyard is the first one to have received the newest Cinergy Package for decor.
All bedding was replaced and everything in the guestroom from floor to ceiling was also removed and replaced?
Location, as you explained you were in an area near an entrance/exit I am certain that this could be taxing. My apologies, this is definitely not a complaint that we receive even on fully occupied evenings.
I do hope that you would allow us another opportunity to make things right in the future as your feedback is critical to our success.
Again, thank you and have a great evening.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I travel a lot, and usually I have issue to fall asleep. Not in this room there was absolutely no outside noise, and the bedding was excellent, room was spacious, with a little balcony. Front desk Lady was nice the arrival night. Great place to stay.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Rene,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay while our guest at the Courtyard Addison.
Absolutely pleased that you had an enjoyable, relaxing evening and felt the staff was also accommodating and welcoming. Certainly, this is our goal to make our guests feel at home when staying at the property.
Do hope that you visit us again when in the Dallas area,
Best Regards,
Alexandria, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Once again my stay at this hotel was great. The staff was kind and courteous especially Kristie who always goes that extra mile to accommodate me and other guests during our stay. Kristie always provides excellent service each and every time I stay at this hotel. Melanie and Kim who both work the Bistro also provided excellent service to me and my family when we ordered items from the Bistro. In addition , they made me feel at home which is one of the many reasons I stay at this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
It is always comforting to know that the hotel and most importantly our staff can bring guests such as yourself back to the hotel when away from home.
Kristie has been with the hotel for years and is undoubtedly an asset to our successes. I am also very happy to hear that you had an equally pleasant time at the Bistro with Melina and Kim.
Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to your visit next time in the Addison area.
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stayed here for a night during our visit to Dallas and this place rocks. Recently renovated and has very warm and beautiful interior. The staff was extremely friendly and was helpful. Starbucks at the Bistro and good quality food.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
I am pleased to hear that your stay was a positive one! Thank you for pointing out that the staff was friendly and accommodating. As for the renovation, we are so excited about being the only Courtyard in Texas with the newest Courtyard decor package.
The Bistro is a great change from the buffet that the brand previously offered as now everything is fresh and made to order and who doesn't enjoy a Starbucks coffee.
Please come and stay with us again when in the area,

Best regards
DFW, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Had family in for our sons wedding and just need a place near the venue for one night. We booked four rooms and they took outstanding care of us. We absolutely loved the newly decorated rooms. Very upscale. If you are looking for a nice comfortable hotel in North Dallas Galleria area that won't break the bank, this is an outstanding choice.

They even followed up after our stay to make sure we had a good stay. Shows they really care. We would not hesitate to book it again. Front desk was very helpful, with special recognition to Justin who showed us on of the rooms the week prior to our stay. He even told us to have my sister in law call him directly about getting the particular style room they needed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with us at the Courtyard Addison.
The staff does take great pride in the overall service that they provide and it’s paramount that we not only meet yet, exceed our guest’s expectations.
I do hope that when traveling into the area again you will choose the property to be your host.
Again, thank you for your comments,
DFW, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We live locally, but had relatives in from different parts of the country. We chose this hotel due to its convenient location and being close to our son's wedding venue.

Loved the new updated rooms and decor. Everyone was very helpful. Want to especially thank Justin who showed us one of the rooms a week prior to our arrival. We also needed one of the rooms to have a crib and one of the others to have two beds instead of just the one king. Our family was very well taken care of. The beds were very comfortable and everything was spotless.

Some have said that the hotel was hard to find, but we had no problems. There is a small sign on Midway that will direct you or you can simply turn on Proton Drive heading west and the hotel is located just up and on the right.

If you are traveling to the Galleria or Addison area, this hotel is very convenient to all the area restaurants etc. It is also located away from all the noise of the Addison airport and DART transfer station.

They even followed up on our stay to make sure we were satisfied, which I thought was a very nice touch and showed that they care about customer satisfaction.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you so much for your response, I am pleased that you had such a positive experience. Justin, our Assistant General Manager is a superb leader and very engaged with our guests overall stay.
Location is key and to your point, the hotel is nestled in the Addison area, surrounded by fantastic jogging trails and moments away from the live entertainment and 156 restaurants in the area.
I do hope that you stay with us when traveling into Addison in the future. Again, appreciate your feedback and valued communication.
Sunnyvale, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was My First time ever at a Courtyard Hotel and it was Fabulous experience. Clean Lobby, Friendly service, Clean Room, Big, and Nicely arranged. I absolutely adored my stay here. I had a couple of bad experinces in February so I decided to try a whole knew hotel. I am Happy I did. No Room Service but resturants all around me. I totally enjoyed the Bed, the Room and the service. It was well lit and though private, I felt very safe coming in late at night. Nice Price and Clean, what else could one ask for??? This is a Nice clean Hotel with Very Friendly Service.

• Stayed March 2014
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you so much!
It is always so nice to hear when our guests enjoy their visit and it appears that you found the hotel to be exceptional in service and in overall satisfaction. The staff prides themselves on exceeding our guest’s expectations.
I do hope that you consider the Addison Courtyard on Midway again when travelling into the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum Drive
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Crowne Plaza North Dallas-Addison

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Midway? Share your experiences!