“Great Place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Dallas - Addison to your Saves list
Motel 6 Dallas - Addison
Motel 6 Dallas - Addison
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4325 Beltline Road, I-635 at Midway Road, Exit #23, Addison, TX 75001   |
Ranked #16 of 19 hotels in Addison
Iowa
“Great Place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Not your typical Motel 6! It doesn't have breakfast or wifi but the price is right! It is a clean comfortable room! I didn't experience the pool cause I am sure it is a bit chilly for November, but looked clean and in great condition! Lots of dining in the area as well!

Room Tip: The renovated rooms are nice!
Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

After the bad experience in Arkansas and a 7 hour trip to finish getting to TX I was so happy to walk into this nice hotel. The staff was polite the rooms big and clean.

Room Tip: Rooms around pool or back side of hotel big king size beds
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Rapid River, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Don't make a mistake of leaving anything behind! I left a small duffle bag in the parking lot and didn't miss it until I was 150 miles away. I then called the motel and they confirmed the maintenance man had found it and it was identified as mine by the two travel tags hanging on the bag with all of my contact information - including phone number (which they could've used to get in touch with me).
I offered to pay for mailing charges and after three weeks and six calls to the motel (none of them returned by manager, as requested) I finally got the bag. I sent money to more than cover UPS fees and notified the motel that I received it -- minus my electric shaver. - Never heard from them again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
West, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

I was surprised at this Motel 6, obviously you stay at Motel 6 for the savings & some are better than others. This Motel 6 was very nice-the front office & pool area were clean & well lit. This location is close to the Galleria & most hotels in the area were booked or over-priced for Christmas weekend. The room was clean & the flooring was all laminate/tile. Nice flat screen TV & the pool area would be great in the summer. As for night time, we didn't have issues. It was quiet and the only people we saw were just like us-travelers on a holiday weekend. The front desk clerks were nice & professional. The bathroom was spotless, the beds were comfortable-but I would have liked a rug by the bed, but if I had to choose between the bare floors or carpet, I would still choose bare floors. You can't beat this price in this area & I will stay there again-just to be close to the great shops & restaurants in Addison.

Room Tip: Booking a double queen room was really cheap & very roomy. We stayed on the lower level not qui...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Ronoake, VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

This place seemed good during the day but wait until you get to night time! Wow!!!! What a change to hookers, drunk party people, and dudes smoking weed hanging out back. I was on a business trip there and my room was in the back so as the cab pulled up to drop me off, the cabbie said, are you sure you want to stay here?? Given that I didnt have a choice, I said, no choice. Well sure enough I didn't get enough sleep from all the noise and commotion outside. Walked up to the front desk and the lady mentioned that almost 90% of guests at the hotel are there for a quick-2 hour stay ;-/ So they usually turnover rooms a couple times a day. Overall, the place is okay. They have this crazy new style of rooms at Motel 6. Quite frankly, I am rather displeased with the design because makes a big room completely empty. No furniture and no boxsprings under the mattresses!!!!!!!!. Flat screen TV was nice, ample of outlets for phone chargers, but other than that, this place is a trip. Hardwood is really cheap, ugly looking laminate flooring oddly put together. I could bounce on there like a trampolene. What a waste of money, I prefer carpeting and boxsprings. Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
brussels
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

we entered there after a short view of the room the night before
next day by checkin they called the police on us because we stayed too long in the room like 15 minutes;
Just ridiculous management not coping with reality Never had such a bad experience in my life
this is not a motel but a pillow joint sorry to say soo keep away or replace the management director
We europeans do not like to be treated in this undecent way ,because respect for the tourist was way out of line ;
the Place looked clean and most of the staff was friendly only the manager had a verry bad day ;

Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
artistjohnni
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

Room was newly remodled and had wood floors and sleek cabinetry. At first it felt kind of bare without carpet but it was very clean and I liked walking on a floor that I knew had been sanitized instead of jsut carpet where you dont know what kind of germs your'e getting. It had a flat screen Tv which was nice. The bed was a new style with a top mattress on a platform box thingie and I thought it was kind of hard, but my back felt awesome the next morning. I suggest you bring extra pillows from home or ask for extras at the check in desk. The bright orange walls and curtains popped just like in the pictures, no frills but cheap and clean and the staff were all very nice and kept saying hello and asking me if there was anything i needed. I could not ask for more. It was a pleasant experience and I will go back to this Motel 6 next time I am in North Dallas. BTW the Galleria is just a few blocks away and that was great!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Dallas - Addison? Share your experiences!