I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Addison, Tx while in Dallas on business. I am still looking for my Dallas "home" hotel and I've tried many in the Addison area. I prefer Addison because it has an abundance of restaurants and is convenient to where I work. I thought that overall this was a nice hotel. The rooms have been renovated and are modern and clean with good beds and pillows. They are small so I wouldn't have been happy if I was traveling with another person or my family. The breakfast room is pretty small and was crowded each morning around 7:45 so I didn't eat in the hotel. The gym has one treadmill, one eliptical, and one bike.The equipment was average and didn't have individual TV's. I still prefer the Hilton Garden Inn down the road but for $40 less a night, this is a good value hotel. I will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison Hotel Addison
- Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison Hotel
- Hampton Inn Addison
- Addison Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Position yourself on the edge of Dallas in Addison, a tranquil suburb that still offers easy access to all the big-city thrills. The Hampton Inn® hotel in Dallas/Addison is located in the heart of North Dallas, just minutes from the North Dallas/Addison Business District, about ten minutes from Love Field Airport and twenty minutes from DFW Airport. A short drive into Dallas brings you to the Dallas Convention Center, the Dallas World Aquarium and the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens. They are all within fifteen minutes of our Dallas/Addison hotel. Get a sense of poignant history in Dealey Plaza and the Sixth Floor Museum... Take a tour of the Old Red Museum of Dallas County History and Culture... Or commune with nature at the International Wildlife Park. Our Dallas/Addison hotel also puts you close to pro sports events at one of the local arenas or stadiums, and masterpieces at the Dallas Museum of Art. A short ride into McKinney brings you to the Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary... And everyone will love the Hawaiian Falls Water Park in the Colony, near Lewisville. Do a round of shopping at the nearby Galleria Mall... Or play a round of golf at the nearby Heritage Ranch Golf Course. Get more tips on all the local sights from the friendly team at our Dallas/Addison hotel. Services & amenities: Here at the Hampton Inn Dallas/Addison, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.