“Nice location with MANY restaurants nearby...” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4505 Beltway Drive, Addison, TX 75001   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 19 hotels in Addison
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Nice location with MANY restaurants nearby...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a nice Hampton. It is not new at all but you could not tell than from our room. It was nicely updated and clean. We were very pleased with our stay there. I was surprised how many restaurants were within a relatively short driver or even walk from the hotel. We stayed here a few nights when in town for some Rangers games. It is not real close to Arlington but it was central for some other activities likely Dealy Plaza and north Dallas locations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Perry, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although the fitness room was out of service for the entire weekend (highly inconvenient, I might add), the pool was in good working order and was clean and spacious. The room was likewise clean, with plenty of drawer and closet space. The bathroom was a little cramped but served well enough for my needs. Checking in/out was fast and easy, and the breakfast was decent enough. No strong complaints.

mrobi002
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was great. The rooms were immaculate, up to date, and a great change of pace from being on the road. I love staying at Hampton Inns because of there consistently good properties. This one does not let down and had one of the nicest rooms I've stayed in.

Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location in Addison Tx. We were there on business so I am not sure about things for families but certainly a great location when working in the Dallas area. Quiet facility. Plent of places to eat and excercise, as I am a runner.

Ashburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a Hilton Honors member and I like staying at Hamptons because I can be pretty confident of the quality I am getting. I stayed at the Hampton in Addison Texas in June of 2014. The facility had most of the classic Hampton features and amenities. There was an outdoor pool, a fitness room, free wie-fie that worked without any problems, an in room coffee maker, and a free breakfast. The breakfast was good and had adequate selections. The beds were comfortable, and we slept well for three nights. The facility was clean and well-maintained. Everything worked well and we had no issues with noise even though this hotel was a hotspot for families with kids the week-end we were there. There were several restaurants within walking distance.

I use a wheelchair and booked a two-bed, accessible room. I called the hotel to confirm prior to my arrival, and they told me all was in order. Unfortunately, when I arrived, I was given an accessible room with only one bed. This did not work for us. When we told the front desk of the error, we found out that the hotel does not have any accessible rooms with 2 beds. All of their accessible rooms have only one bed.

The hotel called nearby facilities, but the other facilities were going to charge me more than I was already paying. I couldn’t afford to spend more. We elected to remain at the Addison location and to accept a non-accessible, 2 bed room. The hotel provided us with a shower chair, and we made it work.

I requested some sort of compensation for my troubles, and the hotel clerk said he would try but that it was very unlikely I’d get anything. The clerk never followed up.

I called H Honors after I arrived home. When I told them of my difficulties, they offered to credit my account with 15,000 points. I left it at that.

Overall, it was a good stay. I probably would not choose to stay at that specific Hampton again because of the fact that they do not have a 2 bed, accessible room option. If they had that option, I would happily stay there again. For anyone who does not require that specific type of room, this hotel is a great option. It’s about 40 minutes from DFW airport, and convenient to restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: No 2 Bed Handicap rooms at this location. only 1 bed rooms.
Corsicana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My wife and I were in town for the Jimmy Buffet concert and needed a place to spend the night. Found this through TA and booked it at a GREAT rate for a hotel this nice!! WE WILL RETURN!! We checked in and went to the concert, returned that night, slept late and headed home. Nice, easy and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Addison, TX, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Hotel rooms are in poor shape. Smelled, A/C Problems and the curtains could not be closed. Had to stack luggage and pillows against window for privacy. I was told that they would refund my money but I told them that I'd rather have a nice little bonus of points on my card which never happened. I spend a minimum of 4 to 500 a week at Hamptons and Hilton properties and this was the worst location I've stayed at so far.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ivy L, Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison, responded to this review, 3 days ago
I'm so sorry for your poor experience at our hotel. Please be assured this was discussed with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Been to Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison? Share your experiences!