“Typical Outback....” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 174 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Typical Outback....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special in this visit. We had to go here because the wait elsewhere was to great. It's Outback.....not bad, but not great. Service was better than the food.

“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I took my parents here to celebrate their 35th ann. The food was better than expected and served fresh. While I was there I couldn't take my eyes off of your server/bus hispanic or mixed with something. Short curly hair.CUTIE, next time I will be requestin his section...xoxo rachel

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hairy Situation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

When I first arrived at this restaurant I thought it was weird that it would be slow on a Sunday afternoon. After my experience I know why. First off it took our server ten minutes to come to our table and ask for out drink order. Then it took another ten minutes to bring three drinks. When we finally received our food it was pretty good.....that is until my friend found something in her side of mayo. After that our appetites were ruined. The manager took something off of the bill and offered us a dessert on the house. I obliged and ordered the Brownie a la mode and got it to go. Later on in the evening I opened up the container for the ice cream and to my horror I found I found a hair. Needless to say I will never frequent this Outback again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Mediocre, Smaller Portions, and Smoking stench”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have always loved the Victoria Fillet. But I noticed they have reduced the portion sizes. The large used to be 9 oz, but now it is 8 oz. (I'd rather pay an extra buck or two than receive the smaller portion). This time, the fillet was not well seasoned like it has been in the past. Also, beware the bar in this Outback is a smoking area. And even though I was seated in the restaurant area, which is non-smoking, the smoke still drifts into the dining area from the bar. I am done with this Outback location for that reason.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Turin, Italy
“A name you can thrust”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been at several Outbacks accross the USA. This is a place I look after when planning my trips. This particular restaurant offered immediate seating on a Friday night, a very good quality steak (coocked to perfection) and a very good service. What else?

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!