“BBQ Chain” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“BBQ Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

It was OK, I have had a lot better BBQ. The beef brisket was a little dry and I didn't care for the sauce but the service was good and the prices reasonable.

Visited August 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Great lunch sized portions of great barbecue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place is a regular lunch spot for me and my fellow co-workers. The portions are quite big and are very good. I do not think you can go wrong with any meat entree. Recently I have become a big fan of the peppered sausage. The sides are barbecue staples: couple of kinds of beans, potato salad, cole slaw, corn, etc. What sets this apart from other barbecue places ( other than the portions and quality ) are the hot yeast rolls that are constantly brought around.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“ALWAYS Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

These guys are consistent!
The food is served hot and fresh and To Go orders are just as tastey as eating dinning at their location. I have enjoyed the beef, turkey, sauage and ribs and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite but brisket would win out, since we ARE in Texas.

Visited July 2012
Lewisville, Texas
“Real Texas BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Went here for dinner because I had heard a lot about it from people who had come to DFW and said that it was worth a visit. I ordered a combination plate with brisket and turkey and there is a buffet adjacent to the meat counter with side dishes such as green beans, macaroni and cheese, pinto beans, and coleslaw.

They also had dessert but there was an extra charge for this on top of what I had already paid for my meal, so I passed on this.

The only confusing thing was that I was told that you can come back for the side dishes, but they did not explain how that worked.

The fresh baked bread was great and I had two pieces of that, probably not a good thing, but a great accompaniment to the meal.

The BBQ sauce was different, I might order a jar or two. Overall, it was a great meal for my first time visit.

Visited June 2012
Pleasant Hill, CA
“Great BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Combination of ribs and brisket was really good. The sides were also very tasty and it was all reasonable priced. The service was attentive and atmosphere was enjoyable

Visited May 2012