“DAMN that was expensive” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 174 Restaurants in Addison
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Belt Line and Addison Rd.
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American “Churrascaria” or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Houston, Texas
“DAMN that was expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I wish someone had told me that this was like a damn expensive buffet of meats. The food was good but i will most likely not be returning here ever. Not for $50 a plate, thats just crazy.

Visited April 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Dropped in spur of the minute and were seated within 5 minutes during a very busy evening. Food kept coming and was absolutely delicious! Due to the vicinity, definitely take advantage of the valet service. Wish there was one in Seattle.

Visited April 2014
Greenwood, Arkansas
“Will not forget my experience here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Come with a huge appetite. The endless choice of meats that were continually brought to our table were amazing. Next visit I may only have the salad bar. There were so many wonderful items on the salad bar that I didn't even get to try because I was saving room for the meat but what I did try was great. The service was also wonderful. For a special occasion I would visit here again!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Great food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food was very good. This was my second experience and it wasn't disappointing. I will definitely be returning for more good food and drinks.

Visited March 2014
Dallas,tx
“Good salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Want their with my family, place is nice atmosphere is good for family , like the service and the food was accepted . I thought the salad bar was rich and had a good variety of choices . To me the steak choices was kind ok......., my sun liked the picanha , I kind enjoyed the beef rib . We had a good time and I think it's awesome place for family dinner especially if you like meat .

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Texas de Brazil, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.