“Recommended if you have wheels” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Addison
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Recommended if you have wheels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The suite we occupied was comfortable and clean. All the conveniences that one would need for a short stay in this category of accommodation were available. The breakfast buffet was simple but good in an informal, open eating area. Free WiFi was restricted to the lobby. The hotel is located in Addison, a town some distance from Dallas but since we had a car at our disposal we had the means to drive into the city and elsewhere. To the best of my knowledge there is no public transportation available in the vicinity of the hotel. The cost of the suite was reasonable. Altogether, I would recommend the hotel to anyone with wheels.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Greeting from Addison Texas,

Thank you for recommending us to other travels, we appreciate it! You mentioned the internet in the lobby was restricted and I will look into this further in order to find out what the caused your computer to be disconnected from this amenity. If your travels find you back in Addison there is a Dart rail station walking distance from the hotel which many guest find convenient if they need to get around. At Springhill Suites we really embrace the idea of open concepts so that Guest can feel at ease while they enjoy the public spaces.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband I recently stayed at the Springhill Suites in Addison, Texas and would recommend to other travelers. The hotel is centrally located if you will be traveling to other cities north of Dallas. It's located off of Belt Line Dr, one of the mail east/west streets that will allow you to get around without using the many toll roads or busy freeways. The hotel staff were very nice, our hotel room was clean and towels, coffee, glasses were replenished every day. The hot water was in good supply. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast is very good, not just something heated up in a microwave, but eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again if we return to the Dallas area.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, near the ice machine but didn't find it a problem to be near the ic...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Your review was so meaningful to our team. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience! If you are looking for a spot to see one of the best fire work shows, rated 3 in Texas we offer great special for the fourth of July event called Kaboom Town. We hope to serve you and your husband again soon. Wishing you happy and safe travels.

Avant, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Short weekend visit to Dallas/Addison area and stayed at the SpringHill. The room was clean and everything worked fine. Check in was efficient and all my questions were answered. I loved the decor of the room and it was very spacious and spotless. The halls were well lit and the surrounding area is filled with great restaurants and things to do. I can definitely tell that this property is run by great management!

Room Tip: All team members I came in contact with were helpful
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Greetings for Addison Texas! Your comments were like music to my ears. You have truly made our day even more sweet. If your travels find you back in Addison you don't want to miss our great fourth of July specials for the main event called Kaboom town, rated 3 in fire work shows. We hope to see you there and appreciate you feedback.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

First, the location is tops. The hotel is situated just far enough away from the noise, yet close enough to walk to Addison's entertainment for every season whether that be Fork and Cork or Oktoberfest. There are a number of bars and restaurants for every taste within walking distance as well. I am a little cheap and don't like to valet, which by the way has been a growing trend in the area. Not having to valet along with being able to wine and dine without having to take a cab makes this a winner for me. If you are here on business, you are probably close to where you need to be. If you're commuting to Plano or Dallas, you're a straight shot away but plan for traffic on the Tollway.

The property itself is very well maintained, looks new (although it is not), and was recently renovated. The rooms were recently freshened with the latest in Spring Hill's fixtures along with new carpeting/couches, however the hotels age is revealed with some of the furnishings. A few other things worth mentioning - the couch in the room was stained along with having food crumbs. Lets be fair - it's a hotel couch, not expecting much here but would expect the surface to at least appear clean for a little peace of mind. On the nit-picky side, one frustration was the lack of an easily accessible electrical outlet in the bedroom for charging laptops or phones. Most Marriott's now have this integrated into a bedside lamp, but theirs was tucked away behind a bulky nightstand. Not a deal breaker for me, but a suggestion. Otherwise, the common areas from the lobby down to the hallways were very appealing, tasteful, and clean.

As I say in my others reviews, I am not very needy when it comes to service but the small things such as being acknowledged when entering or leaving really go a long way - and this hotel has that aced. All of the staff seems friendly and on one occasion when this hotel was booked, the front desk went above and beyond by calling other Marriott's in the area to accommodate me. That's what makes this a well run hotel and an excellent choice and value if staying in Addison.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Greeting from Addison Texas! This is by far one of our favorite reviews seen on Trip Advisor. Your details will help some many other Guest make an informed decision about visiting us when their travels find them in Addison Texas. I appreciate you feedback and certainly look forward to serving you with our GREAT one of a kind customer service.

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was in Dallas for a business trip and stayed in Addison. This was a perfect place. Plenty of restaurants close by and the employees were great. The value was great to considering how close it was to where I needed to be.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Michael,

I really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the SpringHill. You are absolutely right; this hotel is great for business trips to Dallas! Our location is quite amazing and surrounded by many convenient restaurants; parks and shopping. I am happy to hear that my employees you interacted with met your level of expectations when it comes to service. We hope that you visit us again. Thank you.
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stayed here for 3 days while on business. From the time of check-in to check-out the staff was awesome. Very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Shuttle service was great. Would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Springhill Suites located in Addison Texas. We are pleased to hear that your stay with us met your expectation. We appreciate your kind review and we wish you safe and happy travels!
Pensacola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Was in Addison for a week and called the Springhill Suites my home. The staff is super amazing, so accomodating, I've never, ever, been greeted by a "good morning" or a simple "hello" everytime I arrived or walked to breakfast or left the property to go for a run. The entire place is clean, safe, and very well run. The breakfast is excellent, I rarely had to eat lunch. The rooms are very, very clean, very spacious, and it's the perfect place while away from home for a few days. The shuttle drivers were very kind, even offering to drive me to a super market to get some food/drinks for my room. I highly recommend this property, for business or vacation. Also, I could walk to BJ's [nice bar/restaurant] in minutes, along with a Quizno's, 7/11, many other restaurants, very close. THANK YOU to the entire staff, keep up the good work.

Green Features: Yes, I do appreciate them NOT washing my towels and sheets every day, I was perfectly ok with that and I know it helps the environment.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about the Springhill Suites Addison Hotel. You have made our day by complimenting how great the hotel was! It is a great feeling to have to know that we have made an impact on your future decision to stay with us. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Check us out this summer for G-R-E-A-T weekend specials!

Been to SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!