“No complaints.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison

You added Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4960 Arapaho Road, Addison, TX 75001 (Formerly Wingate Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Addison
Houston, TX
“No complaints.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2007

Named my price on Priceline and got a room here for 3 nights. Its location is ideally close to lots of restaurants and some bars. Staff was courteous. It did seem like the walls may have been thin or my neighbors were just really loud. No problems with our bathroom. It was clean and all was in order. Overall, it was fine.

• Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Seguin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2006

My husband and I went to The Improv in Addison and needed a room for the night. The Holiday Inn - Addison fit the bill for that, but I wouldn't stay here any longer than one night. The room was clean enough, but the tub grout had mold on it and the tub fixures spun around and didn't seem to tighten down to keep them from moving. Very disconcerting filling the tub with water for a bath and having the faucet spin to the side. The beds were hard and the pillows too flat. Thank goodness I brought a pillow from home. Our neighbors were very noisy and kids were making noise from all around us. We left the hotel at 10pm to make the comedy show and didn't get back until after midnight. That was the only time when it was very quiet. The toilet in our room had the loudest flush of any toilet I had ever heard. Overall, the stay was okay for one night, but for anything more, go somewhere else.

• Stayed January 2006
Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2005

I stayed 8 days and found it to be a nice place, clean and for the most part friendly. However, 2 of those days I only received partial maid service and another day I returned to my motel in the evening after being gone all day to find my door propped partially open. I talked to the front desk clerk about it and all I got was a giggle and "Oh sometimes the housekeepers do that then forget to go back". There was no manager on duty so I asked for my message to be passed along, the next day I checked with the manager and he had not received my complaint. It sure didn't make me feel very safe or confident in the staff. If this weren't enough . . . After returning home, and receiving my credit card statement I saw that I had been double charged for my entire stay!!!! I am in the process now of getting that cleared up. Once again waiting on a member of management to return my call.

• Stayed November 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2003

Stayed here for a night away from the kids and it was really nice for the price (special weekend rate of $49). Seems to cater to business travelers -- clean, convenient and easy in-out.

Victor T, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison, responded to this review, January 4, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Addison,Texas.

Victor Tims
Operations Manager
Holiday Inn
972-490-1212 ext 510

Been to Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison? Share your experiences!