“Nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison

You added Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4960 Arapaho Road, Addison, TX 75001 (Formerly Wingate Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Addison
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here before making calls in Dallas the next day. Room was oversized, staff was so nice, and everything went well. Nothing flashy about this hotel but it was a nice place I stay. The value for what I paid was a very good deal.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

A good choice for the area in a good location but the hotel shows some wear. The hotel staff was very nice but the breakfast (not free) and food was just o.k. The location is near a lot of food choices so it's best not to eat here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear bob a,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I’m glad you found the hotel to your liking and I will pass on your comments about the staff being friendly and helpful to them all, it’s always nice to hear we are getting it right.

Again, I wish to thank you for your input and hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I will definitely be going back to this Holiday Inn in Dallas North Addison. Very Clean, Staff was Polite, Price was Great, Great location. Can't go wrong with the price i paid for 2nights and 3days. Gallria Mall was not to far from the hotel. There are so many restaurants near by Mexican, Italian, Chinese etc....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was here for just two nights. This location is excellent. The staff waas very pleasant. The room was quite large and clean and comfortable. There are many restaurants within ahort drive of the hotel. I was very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
White Lake, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed at this Holiday Inn with my wife during the 2011 ALCS. Was pretty much your standard Holiday Inn. We got a spectacular rate on priceline- $33 plus tax per night by naming our own price. For that price this hotel was an absolute steal - its clean, comfortable, and has everything you'd expect of a 3 star hotel. Even at their normal rates here which are lower as there's a lot of competition in the area hotel-wise, this hotel is a good deal. Located pretty close to lots of restaurants, nightlife, and stuff in the Addison area.

I'd stay here again for sure.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Shayla C, Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
We are happy to have had you as our guest. Your satisfaction is critical to our success, and we thank you for acknowledging how clean and comfortable our hotel is. We look forward to your return, and appreciate earning the opportunity to be your "go to" hotel anytime you are in the Addison area. Thank you for staying with us.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Dallas North-Addison on December 25-28 and had a terrible experience.

On Monday, December 24, before my arrival, I called Holiday Inn and spoke to the front desk receptionist. I informed her that we would be arriving on December 25 and will be traveling with a baby. I asked if there would be a crib available. She said yes, they have several cribs available. She told me they would have a crib placed in our room upon our arrival on December 25. With this information in mind, I went ahead and made a 3-day, 2-room reservation at Holiday Inn for my family members. I did not pack a travel crib because the front desk receptionist had confirmed that there would already be in my hotel room.

My extended family were also staying at the same hotel in a different room and arriving before us. When my mother arrived on Tuesday, December 25 in the morning, she also reminded the front desk receptionist about the crib. She too was assured that there would be one in the room when we arrived.

Our flight was delayed two hours and we arrived at the hotel close to midnight on Tuesday, December 25. When we checked in, the front desk receptionist was very rude and unprofessional. She tried to give us a crib without a mattress! She said that was all they had available and that they had folded up a comforter and put it in the crib because they did not have a crib mattress available. This was extremely unsafe for a baby. The front desk receptionist agreed and said she would not put her own kid in it. However, she didn't care that now we were at the hotel at midnight with a cranky baby who had nowhere to sleep. I asked her where I was supposed to put the baby to sleep. He could roll off the bed or one of us could accidentally roll on top of him if we slept in the same bed. She didn't care. She said there was "nothing" she could do and acted like it was our problem. There was no manager on duty and no one else we could talk to.

After a sleepless night, the next day, December 26, I stopped by the front desk and again asked for a crib. They said they would send one up. However, a few hours later, I got a call in my hotel room from the front desk informing me that the one crib they had with a mattress was still with another family and was not available. I again told the front desk receptionist that I was promised a crib before I arrived and made arrangements to stay at the hotel as a result of that. If I had been told otherwise, I would have stayed somewhere else or brought my own crib. She didn't care either. I also told her about the dangers of putting a baby on the bed: he could roll off and fall or we could accidentally roll on top of him. I asked if they could just purchase a crib mattress for the other crib that had the folded comforter in it. She said no. I asked to speak to the manager but there was no manager on duty again.

That same day, I immediately left a voicemail for General Manager Lisa Morakabian and asked her to call my hotel room, but never heard back. She later claimed she did call back but we didn't get a message.

I had two sleepless nights at this hotel because my baby did not have a place to sleep. The carpet was filthy so I couldn't put him on the floor.

Room Tip: All of them smell like smoke and are just gross and dirty. AVOID AVOID AVOID
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear V B,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. Please accept my sincerest apology for the service you received that did not live up to your expectations and the issues you had with your room accommodations. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service. For that reason, I have sent you a private message to obtain some additional details regarding your experience. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here while visiting family over the holidays. The front desk staff were extremely friendly every time we passed by. The restaurant for breakfast was pretty good even though it wasn't a buffet. Our room was a great size. Overall I truly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Dallas North Addison? Share your experiences!