“Great brand hotel, fair price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 19 hotels in Addison
Waco, Texas
“Great brand hotel, fair price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stay here when we go to Water Tower Theatre in Addison. It's a pleasant, newly remodeled brand hotel. It's a comfortable room. The king bed provided a good night's rest. The price is fair for the area. The location is good and convenient to restaurants, etc.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I've been platinum with Marriott for a number or years, so I always get treated pretty well when I show up at any property. However, I'd never stayed at this Courtyard before, opting to stay at the one on Proton Dr off Midway on my prior trips. This is a very nice hotel, the location is just off Beltline and you can easily walk to a large number of restaurants. It was quiet, the wi-fi worked well and I was able to get my cardio workout in the next morning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a Courtyard that adheres to Marriott's prototype in every way. It's not exceptional, but that also means it's not bad. My room was comfortable, I slept well, and I was able to get work done easily. While my 4:00AM check-in wasn't auspicious, that wasn't the hotel's fault. The welcomed me despite the late (or early) hour, and I wasn't disturbed by the staff, who respected my request to let me sleep.

This is a perfectly acceptable place to stay, if rather generic. But having said that, I'd stay here again.

Hialeah, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed three days attending a conference in a nearby hotel that was full. It was very pleasant and very clean. I experienced difficulties login in the internet with my tablet (no problems with my laptop) but I called and the transfered me to the internet support. In a matters of minutes they help me to connect and after that I did not experienced any problems. The staff at the front desk and at the bistro was very efficient and courteous. The fitness room is small and was missing some weights but the treadmills were fine.

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Was a nice hotel with good working systems except for the internet, when asked for a fix I was told to contact a certain number. At 11 at night i dont expect to do fix by phone. Other wise was a good place to stay. Wish they had more creamers in the rooms. The morning breakfast is a good deal with egg white options from Starbucks. Good Marriott had teamed up with starbucks to provide better than usual fair for breakfast although you have to pay for it. i always thought breakfast was free in motels.

Green Features: Is it environment friendly? We had roadblocks at the entrance maybe because of external parking issues but it isnt a welcome sign, look like Iraq.
Dallas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I'd say this place is good for a no frills one night stay. The only thing that actually irked me was I called the day before my arrival to add someone to the room to be able to check in. The next day it was like I had never even called and they couldn't check in without me. So I was calling and repeating everything all over again.

The bed seems a little old different sections seems like the springs were loosing their resistance. However I still slept fine. The room was outdated and I found it odd the tv was to the side of the bed.This made watching tv a little awkward.The lobby was up to date though. They just need to carry that over to the rest of the hotel.

I did have breakfast at the little bistro. It wasn't bad. Quick and average flavor. Maybe a tad overpriced. Not shocking though since it is in a hotel. The courtyard and pool/whirlpool were maintained well for the most part.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
CourtyardQuorum, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum Drive, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you very much for your posting.

I am sorry to hear that there were issues regarding your stay with us. We will do our best to utilize your comments to make improvements in the future.

Thank you for choosing Courtyard!
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Courtyard in Addison for a weekend in the Dallas Metro Area. The hotel and its staff were great, very welcoming and helping with anything we needed.

I love the location of this hotel as it is near all the shopping my wife wanted to do. The Galleria is right down the road, as well as Frisco and Plano which has great shopping as well.

There are a ton of wonderful restaurants right in the area of the hotel that fit all types of guest from business dinners, romantic dinners to family dinners.

This will be our hotel of choice when we visit Dallas because of its clean rooms, great locations and wonderful staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!