“Great location, clean rooms, great service and neat space.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Addison
chicago, IL
“Great location, clean rooms, great service and neat space.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed two nights t this location for two night. The location was excellent. Near to the Dallas Galleria, Dallas Tollway. Several really good restaurants and shops VERY close by. The hotel is an a typical Marriott Courtyard, but the upgraded lobby is the best. I enjoyed the bar/restaurant area, not to mention the great outdoor space. Esp. in the middle of a very busy city. My room was clean and comfortable. Space-wise it was ok. It is not located near to their sister properties (Residence Inn/Marriott) which made a big difference. Front desk service was great. I had to leave early to return to LA. Expected a lot of hassle, but instead she tried to work with me. I was very pleased by the processional "can do" attitude. Would stay again at this location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum Drive, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our Bistro, lobby area, and our Courtyard. We take pride in our service and I am happy that you had a great experience.

See you next time!

Scott Crunk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Great weekend rates. Nestled away from major roads. Lots of places to eat within walking distance. Swimming and fitness areas are very good. Room faced courtyard; very comfortable. Lobby is a good place to sit and relax.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you had such a great experience.

We look forward to seeing you next time!

Scott crunk
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Addison/Quorum Drive and was pleased with the stay. Standard Courtyard. Had an issue with the AC in the room and was moved by a very nice front desk clerk. From then on we were greeted pleasently and with a great attitude.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with your air conditioner, however I am happy our staff took good care of you. We appriciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room was OK, nothing special as expected but the staff is not attentive at all. The Ice machine was broken on the 2nd floor, I went down to the first floor and that was jammed too so I went to the receptionist who was assisting a customer at the time. I asked her where I could get ice since the machine is broken. Her answer was (trying to impress the guests in front of her): We have ice machines at every floor! I said : Yeah you do, broken ones! I had to go to the bar to get ice (on a sat night in my PJ's in front of everyone!!)The pool was unusable, absolutely dirty, the spa was disgusting. On my check out another receptionist told me: Just set your key down and you're done, bye. Never asked how my stay was or if I wanted anything else. I will not stay at this hotel again, would not recommend. For the same price pick the other Marriott down the street even though that one had no elevator.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room at this hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum Drive, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I am sorry to here about all the issues with your stay. We take our customer's comments seriously and used your review in a training with our staff.

The ice machines have been fixed. We are cleaning our pool twice a day during the busy summer months.

Thank you for your comments.

Scott Crunk, General Manager
Canton, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Room was way more outdated than the typical Courtyard that I am used to staying in. With that said, for the price, it was not bad at all. Even an awesome price on the weekend.

Walking distance to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar, Magic Time Machine, Hooters, Improv, Taco Diner, and probably a few more.

Had to wait forever for someone to come to the desk when I first checked in. At least 5 minutes. She was very nice once she finally appeared.

Although the room was just average at best, the commons areas were beautiful. Amazing courtyard and pool views and very nice main lobby that always seemed to be fairly busy with people eating and sitting around.

Will go back again for the price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
League City, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival there were four employees behind the desk in the lobby, all of which were unable to assist us. We patiently sat down and waited until they were available, in fact we sat down in plain eye sight. We were continuously told "we'll be right with you." After 10 minutes we still hadn't been helped, and we were the only guest in the lobby waiting to check-in. After about 10 minutes we noticed a woman walk in requesting a room, with no reservation, and was assisted immediately. We then noticed a gentleman being assisted with, to which I finally approached the front desk. The employee kindly asked me "checking in." I wanted to sarcastically remark NO! She saw me sitting on the chair for 15 minutes and you repeatedly told me you would be right with me and yet she felt as though to ask me if I was checking in?

Needless to say our check-in took 20 minutes and we were the only waiting guests. I was not happy with my initial greeting.

The lobby is usually large for a small hotel. The bistro area was just okay, there never seemed to be someone available for assistance. The bistro has great potential but needs some work. We wanted to check out happy hour, but the prices for happy hour were outrageous! A happy hour martini was priced at $6.25, and the menu was very small! So we went to BJ's Restaurant instead.

Our bedroom was nothing special, the bed was uncomfortable. The shower area was quite spacious, but that was the only nice thing. We were disappointed to find our our friends' room had a refrigerator and we did not. In conclusion, we will not be staying here on our next visit to Dallas!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum Drive, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for your honest feedback. I am shocked and dismayed to hear how you were treated at our property. Please accept my apologies. At Marriott, we strive to consistently go above and beyond the service expectations of our guests; however, I can plainly see we have failed you in that regard. I will direct your comments to our senior mangement and department heads, so hopefully we can avoid such gross oversights in the future. Again, I am sorry. I hope that despite this incident your will still consider Marriott for your lodging needs.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hey gang- a rare business trip review for me. I typically stay at 4 or 5 star resorts and review them for famillies but this one was worth reviewing.

Stayed here for one night. Conference down the street. Staff totally helpful and kind. Must be the southern hospitality. Lobby was good with modern touches. Room a little dated but not so much that it makes much difference. If i had to critisize, the towels are pretty low budget and paper Thin.

This hotel should definitely be in the top 5 of trip advisor. For the location and price it's definitely worth checking out.

• Stayed April 2013
Springhill_Addison, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum Drive, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We have taken this feedback to our owners and management team. We are commited to keeping an outstanding property, and will be completing some upgrades in 2013. We appriciate your business.

Scott Crunk

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!