“Really good, just not 5 stars good...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Addison
Lafayette, LA
“Really good, just not 5 stars good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is rated as a 2-3 star hotel. I beg to differ in that for what you pay I think this is an excellent hotel. The lobby and elevator has been recently renovated. Our room was very nice with the exception that I found that the mattress was VERY soft. The pillows were OUTSTANDING compared to most hotels.

Check Inn was quick and correct. The lady who checked us in did not know where Snuffer's was located but it was right around the corner and was easy to find via Google Maps. She offered to find directions for us but we told her we could do it via our iPhone.

One more thing.... The kitchen caught fire and there was no breakfast. How great was the staff? They actually called us and told us about this giving us the option to go elsewhere if necessary. Of course this was not a problem, but I appreciated the call. This hotel staff is very professional and takes care of business!

Room Tip: This hotel is located back off Beltline Road behind the Homewood Suites.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Comfort Suites North/Galleria was a wonderful surprise for a friend and I during an Easter weekend vacation. The parking lot is roomy, with easy access to main roads. Friendly and helpful staff, which made check-in and -out a breeze. We were at the end of the hall in one of the fancier suites, with a large jacuzzi, and we never heard a bit of noise for three nights, even though the hotel was packed. Our room was large and very comfortable, and the bed was one of the best I've experienced in a hotel in some time. A hot buffet breakfast is available every day, with enough variety to satisfy most folks. One strong positive is the hotel's location - restaurants, retail stores, and other facilities abound, leaving the guests with lots of choices nearby. On the downside, as with a number of hotels in the area, there is no sign on the main road saying 'turn here for hotel.' If we hadn't searched for directions in advance, I'm not sure if we would have easily found it (hint - it's behind the Fish Market Restaurant)! We'll definitely stay there again on our next visit to the DFW area.

Room Tip: Ask if a room with a jacuzzi is available. Slightly higher price, but worth it.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Humble, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have taken a group of 100+ teenagers to a conference in Dallas every year for the past 7 years. This was my first year staying at Comfort Suites North/Galleria. I have never been so impressed with service at a hotel. Cala and her entire staff were incredibly easy to work with and gracious! Most hotels tend to dread a group of teenagers this size; however, everyone we encountered went above and beyond to let us know we were welcome there. I know where I'll be booking every year!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I made it into Addison Texas early March 2014 totally exhausted and the Manager Kala was so friendly and the staff you all made a lasting impression on me just the smiles and helpfulness, Thank You

Linda

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
comfortsuitesaddison, General Manager at Comfort Suites North/Galleria, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Lynda thank you so very much for your comments. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kingsland, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Everything about our stay at the Comfort Suites North/Galleria met or exceeded our expectations. Fast, easy check-in and check-out. Room was clean and ready to go when we arrived. Request for room location was honored. Even though it was busy, it was quiet and the staff was very friendly, helpful, and efficient. Good breakfast. Indoor pool area is nice and warm, and the water is heated and very pleasant. Any requests were readily taken care of. Very satisfied with our stay, and would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at this great hotel in December. It was the first part ofa long journey back to Florida with a few friends. They both arrived in Dallas at two airports at the same time. I got 2 rooms for us and I took the king suite, nice and big very clean and comfortable. There was a personal welcome letter on my desk upon arrival, how great is that. I have been in the hotel business for over 30 years and had not seen this before. The beds were great in both rooms, the hotel is convenient to both airports and so many restaurants. Congratulations to the staff and Cala Montano the Manager. Had a great time, I will be back soon.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights & had a wonderful time. It was a very comfortable & had a homey feel.
Once I got home I realized that I had lost a bracelet.I called & spoke w/ Kayla Montano when I explained to her the meaning of the bracelet she said she would search the rooms we stayed in and call me back. They could not find it anywhere but she did't stop there she walked the same path we took to Chamberlain's restaurant and also checked w/ the Mgr there to see if anyone had found.
I was really touched by the time she spent to try to help me find my bracelet & will always remember
her kindness and willigness to help.
We will definitely stay here again.

Juliette

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites North/Galleria? Share your experiences!