“Buisness Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Abilene
Round Rock, United States
“Buisness Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Overall very good place to stay and very comfortable beds. Also the staff is very friendly and the rooms are very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that has plans on staying in the bid town of Abilene, Texas.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Robert M.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay! I am so glad that we were able to provide you with a great place to stay while in Abilene on business. Thank you so much for your recommendation to others who come to Abilene. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in town!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have always enjoyed staying at Hampton Inn. This was our first time in Abilene. We traveled over 1400 miles to be there for a wedding. Much of our family and the wedding party stayed at this Inn. The rooms are clean, lovely, and comfortable. Each room had a microwave and fridge.
After the wedding was over many guests returned and we were able to continue our celebration in there lovely lobby. The management provided us with everything we needed to continue our visit with our family and the bride and groom. The wedding suite was quite lovely and reasonably priced. Great Visit, Wonderful Staff, they went out of there way to make our stay so comfortable and enjoyable!

Room Tip: we stayed on the third floor near the elevator, it was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear AvaM973,

Thank you for continuing to stay with Hampton Inn's. It was a pleasure to have you stay here while in town for the wedding! I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with comfortable lodging after traveling such a long ways! Thank you for your wonderful compliments about our rooms and the quality that you experienced. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to all of our staff on how much you enjoyed your stay with us! If you ever find yourself 1,400 miles away from home in Abilene, we would love to have you stay with us again!

Springtown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We very much enjoyed our recent stay at this hotel. It was very clean and breakfast menu was great!! The staff were friendly, helpful, and professional. We will stay there the next time we make that trip.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Sharla W.,

I am glad that you had such a wonderful stay with us! I am very glad that our staff was able to meet your standards by being so helpful and friendly! We look forward to having you stay with us again when travel through our area again! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Allen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We enjoyed staying two nights at this hotel. The complimentary breakfast was excellent with a large variety of both cold and hot menu choices . The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The 24 hour coffee & tea bar was an added benefit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Toni J.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in the Abilene area! I am so glad that you were able to stay 2 nights! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the variety of hot and cold items that we have on our breakfast buffet! Thank you for the wonderful compliments about our hotel and our staff! We enjoyed having you stay with us while in Abilene. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Longview, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

...overnight stay on our way to vacation in Big Bend, the comfort and convenience I grown to expect didn't disappoint. During our travels I received a call informing me I'd left my pillow. Not to worry because they kept it until my return visit. Sherry, the woman who provides the daily breakfast, went over and beyond to be pleasant and helpful while keeping the dining area spotless and free of clutter. For value and dependability, Hampton is one of our favorites.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear CasaCox48,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us! I am so pleased that we were able to meet your expectations! Sherry is absolutely wonderful in our breakfast! We are so happy to have her on our team. It amazes me how tidy she keeps the kitchen when the breakfast area is full of people!

We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you come through Abilene!

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We recently spent a night at this hotel on our way from Atlanta back home to Scottsdale. What a nice surprise to find this quite new (or newly renovated) Hampton property. The design of the large suite was very nice and customer friendly, and the dining room was also great--as was the breakfast menu. The staff were friendly, helpful, and professional. We will stay there the next time we make that trip.

• Stayed March 2014
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear njblanki,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your way home to Scottsdale! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and your entire stay with us! Thank you for the compliments about our rooms and our breakfast area. We did remodel our lobby in June of 2012. I also appreciate your compliments about all of our staff and our breakfast! It is always wonderful to get such great feedback about our guest's experience here! We look forward to having you back with us on your next trip through the area!

Anson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

On my recent stay at this hotel me and my boyfriend stayed 3 nights. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very friendly lady at the front desk who checked me in and out very quickly which was great after a long drive and informed me about breakfast and maids services and times. We stayed in one of the executive suites with a whirlpool bath and we enjoyed it every night of out stay. Everything was very clean, modern and up to date. The bed was amazingly comfortable! And the great thing about this hotel is how prefessional they are! The first morning we were there they left a nearly typed note on the bed informing me that they didn't changed my sheets as to not disorient me by moving my belongings on the bed! It's little things like that that make a great hotel! Overall great stay and a wonderful hotel and staff!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear DezirayGarcia,

I am so pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our king executive suite! Thank you for the compliments about our front desk staff as well as our housekeeping staff with the little touches (not moving your items off your bed). We hope that we will see you and your boyfriend again next time you want to get away!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20? Share your experiences!