“Best stay ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Abilene
round rock, United States
“Best stay ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Staff was friendly, helpful and went out of the way to ensure we had a great stay. Left the facility with a very positive feeling about the entire visit. Room was a "wow" impression and value. Felt like home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Mr. Thomas P,

I am so blown away by the title of your review "Best stay ever!" I am incredibly proud of my team here at the Abilene Hampton Inn & Suites I-20! I guarantee you that your stay would not have been so wonderful if it were not for the team we have cleaning rooms, taking care of breakfast, fixing maintenance problems and the front desk interacting with all our guests. Thank you for taking the time to pass along your comments about your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Abilene, TX is a great place to stay if you're traveling on I-20. Conveniently located, very comfortable, and welcoming--just what we needed after a long day's drive from New Mexico back home. The staff could not have been nicer, the room was well-equipped and immaculate and the breakfast far better than most other hotels we've stayed at lately. The two ladies who served us in the breakfast area were friendly, helpful, and provided a good start to another long day of driving! All in all, Hampton Inns should be proud of this one!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us! I am so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience while visiting our property! I appreciate your compliments about our staff and our property. I am glad that you enjoyed our hot on-the-house breakfast before you headed off on the rest of your journey home! They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! That's why we try to make sure we have the best food offering available to us! Thank you again! We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you travel through!

colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Very clean, hospitable staff. Great stop on our long journey. Everyone was very helpful. They even sent us something that we had left - unusual for a hotel. Large clean room with many amenities. easy access on and off the freeway, newer hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Joseph,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel about your stay with us! I am so pleased that we were able to take care of you while traveling through the Abilene area. Thank you for your compliments about our staff and our property. I am glad that we were able to send you the items that got left behind. We occasionally have guests who forget something and we are happy to send the item(s) to you. With our focus being guests, we want to make sure we are taking care of you in any way possible (even when that means looking out for things left behind). Thank you again! We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

~James Moore, Associate General Manger
Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I felt the cost was a bit pricey for the area but the rooms and amenities do make up for it. The beds were comfortable and the linens were nice. The rooms were very clean and the staff was helpful and pleasant. I enjoyed the pool a lot. A decent size and also very clean. The breakfast, which was included in the price, was good. Great variety and they changed the hot portion daily. Also had bag breakfasts on weekdays that you could grab on your way out. Also available was complementary coffee, sweet tea and fresh cookies everyday. A very nice touch. We were in town for a wedding and this hotel turned out to be a pleasant find that I would say was well worth the money.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and could here the loud footsteps in the room above. Maybe best to ask f...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Diane W,

Thank you for the compliments about our property and the rooms and amenities we provide! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were visiting for a wedding. I am glad that our coffee, sweet tea and cookies were an added refresher for your stay with us! It is great that you had the time to take advantage of our outdoor pool to cool down from the hot weather we have been having this summer! Thank you again and remember, We Love Having You Here!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

When girlfriends live in Lubbock and Fort Worth, the best place to meet is Abilene! While we have gone to Albany and Buffalo Gap in the past, we decided just to get a hotel right off the freeway. This Hampton Inn was soooo nice and clean! ALL the staff was exceptionally nice from the Front Desk Agent, the person working the breakfast, the pool person, everyone asked if we needed anything.

The pool was very clean; the person asked if we were getting in before she backwashed it. They have a good list of nearby places to eat or deliver.

The rooms were very clean, the duvets are washed EVERY day. You can help save water by hanging up your towels and not washing them every day.

The breakfast was really good! Several hot items from sausage, eggs, waffles to cereal and the regular offerings.

I would SO recommend this hotel to anyone needing a room in Abilene!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear BensMom2,

Thank you for the review about your stay with us! I am glad that we were a great spot for you and your girlfriends to meet up and enjoy some quality time together over the weekend. Thank you for the compliments about our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel. We appreciate you recommending our hotel to others! We hope that you will visit us again soon!

West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

During a recent work assignment, I was provided with a room at this location after a severe storm displaced me from another hotel. I called the front staff, explained the situation and the young man was very accommodating and provided me with a place to stay. The rooms show their wear but are clean and smell fresh. I always select the top floor away from the elevator, however, this particular stay was on an emergency because the other hotel I was staying lost all power and suffered roof damage during my stay. I was able to hear loud conversations from next door and people walking from above. Definitely, not a comfortable experience when traveling for business but is certainly a clean and value place to stay.

Room Tip: Top floor away from the elevator!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear b0rtiz,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stay with us back in July due to the emergency with another hotel! I appreciate you choosing us as your second option in lodging. I want to apologize for the noise that you encountered while conducting business in Abilene. We are researching ideas on how to cost effectively provide better sound insulation for our rooms. I also want to thank you for the compliments on the cleanliness and freshness of our guest rooms. If you ever find yourself in Abilene again, we would love to have you give us another opportunity to provide a better stay!

League City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel. I am still very happy with the service and value that they give. I was warmly greeted at the front desk. My room was nice and spacious. I found a good selection of items for breakfast the next day and I was very pleased that the staff was warm and friendly. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Abilene for College Events, etc..

Room Tip: I prefer the suites over the rooms. They cost a little more but they give you a lot more space to mo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear JMSDOC,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stay with us! I am so glad that we have done a good job with providing great service and quality. Your compliments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for recommending our location for College Events. We are only about 3 miles away from both Abilene Christian University and Hardin-Simmons University!

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20? Share your experiences!