“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 36 hotels in Abilene
Cedar Park, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My son and I were visiting ACU and needed a place to stay. After checking out a few of the other hotels we took a chance on this one. What a great stay. Staff was friendly, the room was nice and the breakfast was fresh. A great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Lisa,
Thank you for completing a review about your stay with us and for your compliments! I am glad that you took a chance with us and had a great stay while you were here! We hope to see you again soon since you and your son were visiting one of the university's here in Abilene!

158 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Rio Rico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This year we decide to travel across the US from Tucson, AZ to Sandusky, OH and back to see the states. We stayed in different hotels, but when we arrived at Hampton Inn we received the best service during our trip. The cleanliness of the hotel and service provided by all staff members was top quality. This was my first stay at a Hamptom Inn and will certainly be a guest again. Excellent service and accommodation. Great value....

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our property Frank. I am so flattered by your comments about your stay with us! I am glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and that we have welcomed you so warmly to the Hampton Hotels. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us for your first Hampton Inn experience! We look forward to having you back again when you are in the area!

Abilene, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Very Good hotel , very clean , felt safe , friendly folks , very good appearance , quite . Staff is friendly , Location was perfect , very good accommodations , and quality is very good, for the price can not be beat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We strive to offer the very best in service and cleanliness. I am glad that you found our location right off of Interstate 20 at exit 286C to be perfect for your needs.

ABQ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Overall experience was very positive; staff were all very courteous and friendly, checkin was short and sweet. Of course the rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast experience was delicous as always. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns thoroughout the US and always had a positive experience, consistent service and friendly staff interaction. I know what to expect and Hampton Inns never fails! Thanks!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alice, thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel and your recent stay with us! I am glad that you have had a great experience with the Hampton Inn Brand. I am so glad that we were able to keep up that consistent and great services as well as making you feel welcome with our friendly staff!

Ochlocknee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The helpful staff kept everything clean and fresh. They gave us great directions around the area and always had a smile. The breakfasts were wonderful and always had a wide variety to attract any pallet. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I cannot say enough about what a great stay we had.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Camille for the kind review! I am glad that we were able to provide an extra special touch while you were with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast! We do try to offer a variety of breakfast items for everyone from our muffins and pastries to our fresh oatmeal and fruit to our hot items.

texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

great experience, very clean, good breakfast, comforable. one small thing...tv remote would not control the volume and power keys...... front desk was not able to correct this. otherwise it is a wonderful place with nearby eating and easy access.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! We appreciate the great compliments about your stay and the comfort and cleanliness you experienced. I do apologize that we could not get the remote working for you after you checked-in. It turns out that the TV itself had to be reprogrammed by maintenance to get the remote working properly.

athens, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Overall, I was very pleased with my experience at this hotel. It was very comfortable, clean, and well up kept. The location is not great - no real eating choices nearby without driving to. But the hotel itself is a great find and one that I would stay at again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent review of our property! I am glad that we were a great find for you while traveling through Abilene. I wish that we had more restaurants a little closer too, but the Chili's, Jason's Deli, Cracker Barrel, and a few other fast food places are nearby to meet your needs. Also, don’t forget about all the restaurants that delivery!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20? Share your experiences!