“Wonderful Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
ABQ, United States
“Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Overall experience was very positive; staff were all very courteous and friendly, checkin was short and sweet. Of course the rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast experience was delicous as always. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns thoroughout the US and always had a positive experience, consistent service and friendly staff interaction. I know what to expect and Hampton Inns never fails! Thanks!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Alice, thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel and your recent stay with us! I am glad that you have had a great experience with the Hampton Inn Brand. I am so glad that we were able to keep up that consistent and great services as well as making you feel welcome with our friendly staff!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Ochlocknee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The helpful staff kept everything clean and fresh. They gave us great directions around the area and always had a smile. The breakfasts were wonderful and always had a wide variety to attract any pallet. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I cannot say enough about what a great stay we had.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Camille for the kind review! I am glad that we were able to provide an extra special touch while you were with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast! We do try to offer a variety of breakfast items for everyone from our muffins and pastries to our fresh oatmeal and fruit to our hot items.

texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

great experience, very clean, good breakfast, comforable. one small thing...tv remote would not control the volume and power keys...... front desk was not able to correct this. otherwise it is a wonderful place with nearby eating and easy access.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! We appreciate the great compliments about your stay and the comfort and cleanliness you experienced. I do apologize that we could not get the remote working for you after you checked-in. It turns out that the TV itself had to be reprogrammed by maintenance to get the remote working properly.

athens, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Overall, I was very pleased with my experience at this hotel. It was very comfortable, clean, and well up kept. The location is not great - no real eating choices nearby without driving to. But the hotel itself is a great find and one that I would stay at again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent review of our property! I am glad that we were a great find for you while traveling through Abilene. I wish that we had more restaurants a little closer too, but the Chili's, Jason's Deli, Cracker Barrel, and a few other fast food places are nearby to meet your needs. Also, don’t forget about all the restaurants that delivery!

Martin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip. I wasn't expecting much for a hotel in Abilene but this was a pleasant surprise. The staff went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. I've been on the road non stop for 7 weeks, staying in a new hotel every night and this is by far the cleanest, most accommodating hotel I've been to. The room was exceptionally clean and despite its location right off the interstate, it was very quiet and peaceful and located close to some great restaurant choices!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel about your stay earlier this month! We are extremely flattered at your kind remarks about your 7 weeks of travel and our hotel being at the top! Thank you again for the great compliments!

Lubbock, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I wasn't expecting it to be so quiet being right off the Interstate but it was great. The hotel staff were very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The pool was closed which was kind of disappointing but the hotel was great other than that.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Byron L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel from your recent visit. I appreciate your compliments about our location and how pleased you were with the noise level since we are just off Interstate 20 at exit 286c and with the cleanliness of our rooms. I do want to apologize for our pool being closed during your stay. We have been diligently working to resolve the issue with our pump not working effectively. Thank you again! I hope that you will choose to stay with us on your next visit to Abilene.

Houston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel was OK as a business stayover, but I was traveling with a toddler. There was a 10 minute delay on checkin because only one person was on staff when I arrived. The manager was nice, but waiting for 10 minutes while trying to keep a toddler entertained close to their bed time is difficult at best.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Ms. Shelly P,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay with us. I want to apologize for the delay with your check-in and the length of time that it took for the guest service associate to assist you. We are a 72 room property and sometimes two employees on duty is not feasible. I assure you that we follow all of Hilton’s standards and strive to offer the best customer service available. The evening you checked-in, the guest service associate was resolving an issue with another guest. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you while waiting with your toddler.

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20? Share your experiences!