“Surprise...the seafood great, too!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, Hamburgers, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
“Surprise...the seafood great, too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2006

We went with Abilene friends that wanted steaks, but we ordered the Halibut and Salmon since we cannot eat steak. We were totally surprised when both entrees were excellent. And our friends loved their steaks. We recommend this restaurant to our friends when we know they are going to make a trip to Abilene.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The only place you will say Were Coming again Tomorrow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2006

This place has been a devine experience, who makes your Steak, Burger, or Chicken Steak is what makes your food delicious!!! I truly recommend "DANIEL" he recently cooked my Steak on February 26, 2006, a Sunday, for lunch and it was a perfect made Steak in my order!! I ordered my Steak a medium rare and he made it a PERFECT MEDIUM RARE. Sharon Allen knows her employees and her quality of food and that one employee is my pick of choice and the quality of her food is my pick of choice. I Would recommend everyone to Lytle Land and Cattle and her recently opened Sharons Barbeque and Catering everything is delicious and I cant say enough about both of her restaurants!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“You won't find better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2005

Sharon Allen knows her business. Her staff is the best of the best. They don't have to do much more than make sure that you have everything that you want, because the product that they are selling is head and shoulders above any other.