“BEST DARN STEAK I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 226 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Barbecue, Hamburgers, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“BEST DARN STEAK I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

No joke... This is the best steak I have ever had in my entire life! You won't be disappointed and get the loaded sweet potato!

The atmosphere is very Texan and so inviting!

Eat here!

“Yummy! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Went here for my husbands birthday and it did not disappoint! We had a very nice waitress who was very attentive and sweet, food was delicious and the atmosphere was great! Definitely coming back for another great steak!

Lubbock, Texas
“Great Steak and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Always stop here when I stay in Abilene overnight. Service was spot on and very efficient. Had the "Sharon" rib eye, salad, and mashed potatoes. All was excellent. By the way, beer was cold. Great atmosphere and really worth the visit. I have tried numerous things on the menu and never been dissappointed.

Visited January 2014
Tucson
“Friendly Folk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

The food was very good steakhouse fare, but the service was excellent. Waiter & waitresses were attentive & friendly. The drinks were also super excellent

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mineral Wells, Texas
“Get a better waitress than we had...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Whjle in town visiting my family we stumbled across this restaurant and from the reviews thought we would give it a try. The menu is extensive, from steaks to Mexican food. The steaks seem to be the specialty but we were there for lunch and didn't quite want anything that heavy. I chose the beef tips and mashed potatoes and my friend had the grilled chicken.

First of all the bread served was sweet and warm with whipped butter. Very nice. We both ordered salads, they arrived crisp with all the trimmings, except cheese....but they did have black olives! Loved it.

My beef tips were good, seasoned well and the mashed potatoes were flavorful. The star of my plate though was the green beans. I could have made a meal of them. Full of bacon, seasoned to perfection and just cooked right.

My friend said his chicken was "ok" although he raved about the seasoning. He said if it's what they use on the steaks he can imagine how good they must be. He also had the okra.....not impressed with standard frozen out of the bag fare. I'd give these a pass. He ordered au gratin potatoes....but got mashed....and it was nothing to be impressed with.

Our biggest complaint was our waitress. Don't get Telithas section if you can help it. We waited, and waited......and waited for tea that never came....until another waitress took pity on us and refilled us. Again at the end of the meal we WAITED AND WAITED AND WAITED.....for her to take our card to check out.....finally I took the card to the other waitress and she checked us out before TELITHA ever came back.

Would we go back? Maybe....but I would DEFINITELY get a different waitress.

• Visited November 2013