“Best resturant ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Tyler, Texas
“Best resturant ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The staff is so funny and check on you all the time, they brought us roll as soon as we were out. If we were low on drinks they would be out with new ones in one sec. The food we ordered took about 10 min to come. All the food was delicious! I almost ate so much I was going to pop it was so good! All the food is homemade too , they even have there own sauce for the chicken tenders it's called the Amarillo sauce. After wards we got the best homemade pie to go and it was so good! Belles is the best resturant I've ever been to! The price was good for the amount of food it was about 15 dollars for drink tons of chicken and pie!
I love belles resturant mmmm good.

• Visited November 2013

90% Recommend
Yucca Valley, California
“Just plain Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We are on I-20 right now and going past Abilene and remembered our last trip in May through here and we stayed at the KOA. They recommended Belle's, so a group of us went there and had the best time. Food and service were GREAT!! The rolls are super, LOVED the chicken and because I did the hokie-pokie with the servers while waiting on our table, the owner came over to me at the table and offered me a free cobbler dessert!! Had to post this after seeing people complaining about price, it was worth every penny and if you think that's bad....come to California and see what you would pay for a chicken dinner!!!!

• Visited May 2013
panhandle, texas
“Home cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Oh my gosh this place was definitely different. You walk in sit down and your waitress is your menu. Maint entree dish and all you can eat vegetables. I would recommend this place to any family wanting to eat out. You won't leave hungry that's for sure. Price! A little high, but I will not let that some me from going back!

Visited October 2013
Abilene, Texas
“Good food, great service, fun atmosphere, but way overpriced for the type of food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I really liked this place but for the amount they charge you could eat at Red Lobster. The food is just good ole home cooking; chicken Fried steak, mashed potatoes, cream corn, green beans and rolls. They only have one price and that is $12.99 per person large or small. There are a lot of places you can get a good homestyle meal for under $10 in Abilene, so Belle's is 3 to 4 dollars overpriced for this area and market. That said, the food is good and the atmosphere is fun if you are into old cowboy style humor mixed in with Elvis music. As much as I enjoyed the food and atmosphere, I will not be going back. It cost me, my wife and two kids $60 to eat there for my birthday and I can eat at much nicer restaurants for that amount.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmond
“Better Than Home Cookin???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Sorry Mom! Belles chicken fried steak and fried chicken are at least as good as what mom used to make. They even have the gravy down pat. I really like the family style way of serving. It’s perfect for a family restaurant. It’s like going home. I like to save the big yeast rolls and honey for desert. You will leave happy and full of some of the best down home country cookin on the planet. Who could ask for anything more?

• Visited April 2013