“Second visit, good as the first!” 4 of 5 stars

(325) 691-5303
Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 226 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Italian
“Second visit, good as the first!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Second time we have tried this restaurant on different visits to Abilene, both were very pleasant. We ordered a large pizza with several ingredients. All were fresh with ample amounts covering the pizza. The crust was excellent, very light, crispy, and well cooked. Two of us had the salads, also a good selection, fresh and appealing. Service was good, very prompt, courteous, and efficient. Kept our drinks filled and checked on us several times. Will go again on the next visit to Abilene.

Visited January 2014

League City
“Wow, really great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised to find Brick Oven pizza on a recent visit to Abilene. The pizza was wonderful. The crust is crisp and the ingredients were excellent. We also tried the spinach/artichoke did and it was great too. We had no issues with the service and the people were very nice. I would recommend this as a place to try.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Abilene, Texas
“Good Pizza. Service... eehhh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have eaten here many times. For the most part, the pizza is very good. Every now and then there is a new cook, so it is not as good. I love the the thin and crispy crust. They have lots of choices of beer on tap. The pizza, most of the time, is very fresh and good. Never dripping and grease like most pizza. The service is, well, sometimes kind of slow. I have had some terrific service, but my suggestion is to not be in too big of a hurry. It has not been so slow that it has kept me from returning. ha

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Service a little slow but pretty good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went on a Saturday night and the restaurant was fairly busy. Waited a little while before someone came over to get our drink order. Once we were helped staff was friendly. Friend ordered the spicy wings as an appetizer and they were quite good. Everyone enjoyed their pizza once it arrived. The pizza is a thin and crispy style. Will return.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worst Service Ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Worst service ever! Went at 630pm on Tuesday, not crowded. I had to wait 20 minutes for anyone to come to my table to even acknowledge I had seated myself, a nice table nearby gave me their menu- who had come in after me but been waited on first; I had to find the stack of highchaird and get one for my daughter myself, while servers stood around and watched me; I had to get up and find my own straw and napkin from the bar after getting drinks; and they brought my dinner salad out 5 -10minutes before my daughters meal (you can imagine how well that went over with a hungry 2yr old!!!). I will never go back unless they start hiring people over the age of 12 that actually care about their job.

• 3 of 5 stars Food