“Great Food, Great Place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Abilene
“Great Food, Great Place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband loves their huge glasses of tea! The rolls and butter are so good, I had to try not to stuff myself before my meal arrived. I absolutely love their Grilled Chicken with a Baked Potato and Salad. My husband had an enormous burger with fresh toppings. The atmosphere is very comfortable. We shall return soon!

• Visited August 2013

Houston, Texas
“I got some great advice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

When I checked into the Best Western in Abilene I asked the desk agent if he could recommend a nice place for dinner. He mentioned a few places and then I asked if he had ever been to "The Beehive"? A huge smile came over his face and he said he had the best dinner of his life there. He insisted that if I went I HAD to order the Beef Oscar ... the most delicious thing he had ever put in his mouth. So off to the Beehive we went later that evening. I ordered the Beef Oscar, while my wife ordered the Red Snapper. We also had some nice wine to go along. The Beef Oscar is a bacon-wrapped filet , with a rich Crab -butter sauce on top. It was spectacular. My wife's Red Snapper was perfectly mesquite grilled and full of flavor. The salads and sides were perfect and the bread was warm. I have nothing but good things to say about this meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food, service and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Had the beer battered onion rings for appetizer, wife had grilled chicken breast and I had the NY strip steak. All was excellent as well as the sides of grilled zucchini and cheddar cheese mashed potatoes. The house Cabernet was outstanding. Will definitely return.

Arizona
“Deserves to bee number one.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Man oh man get the smoked salmon appetizer. Wow. The mrs had scampi and salad, also excellent. I followed that with an amazing pepper corn burger made from ground steak. Stone killer. With two beers and a glass of house cab we got out of there for about fifty bucks. Considering the quality of food and service, a bargain. We sure know where to eat in Abilene now!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Abilene, Texas
“One of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you are looking for one of the best meals you will ever have, along with an atmosphere that enables you to savor time with family, friends, and coworkers - look no further than The Beehive in Abilene, TX. Located close to the old downtown district, The Beehive makes it hard to decide as everything on the menu is going to be superb. Whether you are looking for a good hand-crafted burger, the staple that is "Chicken Fried Steak," or one of the best steaks you will ever have (anywhere) - be sure to stop and get to know the Esfandiary brothers. You will come back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to The Beehive? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Beehive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.