“Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kingman, Arizona
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed for two days in Abilene and Sleep Inn and Suites made a wonderful home away from home. The room was spacious, clean and a great view. Bath room and all areas were very clean. All the staff we had contact with were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely choose Sleep Inn and Suites if traveling to Abilene in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Nayna P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and provide an exceptional experience for all our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Sleep Inn & Suites, Abilene South
(325)437-1525

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Somehow I totally missed that this wasn't a non-smoking hotel. They say there's nothing worse than an ex-smoker and it's true. I'm absolutely an example of that. I'm sure this place is just fine if you're a smoker, but it was so bad we checked out early - and we were in a non-smoking room. We stuffed a wet towel under the door and it helped a little but I knew I couldn't take another day of it.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms seem to be on one wing. If you don't like to smell like a cigarette, ask to be as...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using this feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Just so you are aware, only third floor has smoking rooms, therefore, we would like you to come back and try us out again (please make sure to ask for rooms on 1st and 2nd floors only).

I sincerely hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experiene.

325-437-1525
Lake Brownwood, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Staff very nice & helpful. Hotel convenient to restaurants & shopping!! The rooms were BIG & CLEAN ! Beds were very comfortable, lots of pillows. Three women had plenty of room to get ready for our BIG night and to sleep very good after!! We really enjoyed our stay and want to do it again soon !!!

Room Tip: I really liked the coffee but my friends thought it strong. So to each their taste, just make a seco...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our TripAdvisor survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant and comfortable accommodations and service the next time you are in Abilene,

Cypress, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was very pleased with our stay this past weekend. I thought the continental breakfast was very good and the service was great. The hotel was clean which was nice. We have stayed here before and will stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor review with such a positive response! I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words of praise.Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff and we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for all our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous ones.

Sleep Inn & Suites
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were very please with this hotel. Nice updated furnishings, friendly, cheerful staff and managers. Our family of six stayed in a reasonably priced suite (thank you managers) with two queens and sofa bed.
Perfect for us rather than getting two rooms as required in other hotels. One recommendation I would make to the hotel is to get a different supplier for your coffee. It is such an important part of leaving the right impression to your customers at breakfast and theirs was a disappointment.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our TripAdvisor survey. Feedback for our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide exvellent service and a great stay for each and every guest.

We will however, look into the matter regarding the coffee with our coffee provided and see what we can do to improve our service in that area.

Again, thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was a great experience. My 89 yr old mother was traveling with my husband and me. This was our first night on the road and having such wonderful, accommodating staff made our experience much better than I anticipated. The cleanness of the room is always my first consideration. This entire hotel was exceptionally clean. The friendliness and kindness of the staff made it easy to attend to my mom's needs. Thank you so much.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our TripAdvisor survey with such positive feedback. I have shared your kind words of praise with my staffy, and they join me in thanking you. We take pride in our hotel and the service we provide and we are so very glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in Abilene.

Irvine, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The desk told me that the hotel is trying to get into the top 5 on the list of best hotels in Abilene. They are almost there. The decor and service is outstanding for sure. To be the best in this business, I would have to assume that everything is on the improvement list.
The things this hotel needs to do to be a top 5 anywhere, not just Abilene, is vacuum the hallways, paint the walls in the rooms and get the bugs out. The room I was in for three days had the same dead bug on the bathroom floor the whole time, as well as some hair left behind by the lady who had the room prior to me. So apparently, brooms are not part of the cleaning ladies cleaning cart. I don't want to harp on the negatives because the positives outweighed the negatives by a lot. You can overlook a lot of things when the staff is as great as theirs is.
The pool could have used a cleaning as well since there are still warm days on the calendar. The pool area is very nice and built for a good time. Definitely built for the party goers... That's it, great hotel, just needs a little touching up and attention to cleaning details. I would give them 7.5 out of 10.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete our TripAdvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our Sleep Inn & Suites Abilene South location.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the cleanliness issues on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping and Engineering Department staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Abilene.

Kind regards,

(325)437-1525

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!