“Very surprised1” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Abilene
McKinney, Texas
“Very surprised1”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was very surprised how nice my stay was. The staff were awesome and Casey was outstanding. If I was on Undercover Boss I would give her a hotel to manage. I have stayed in much more expensive places and have not had this kind of service. Casey first greeted me with a very warm welcome. She double checked that my keys were correct and ask if I needed dinner suggestions. I was there on business and really did not feel like going out so I asked her who would be good for ordering in. Usually, I get a stack of brochures with here's who delivers to us. Instead she recommended a local rest. that delivered and it was delicious and so much nicer than the typical pizza or Chinese that I would have ordered. The next day, I wanted to add leftovers to my breakfast and they offered to warm it up for me. The room was very spacious, comfortable and quiet. I also had a chance to use the laundry facility. It was not fancy but very much needed. The icing on the cake was when I left my computer charger in the room and Casey had it sent out to me the next day. At another hotel, when I left my phone charger, I know it was my fault, it mysteriously was never seen again. Even though it had a bright pink cord. I will look forward to staying at this home away from home when I go back through.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Nayna P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you Delaina for your very kind words!! Casie will be thrilled to hear that you were pleased with her service--It is her ambition to own her own hotel and if guest relations is any indication, she is well on her way!! We are pleased that you got your property back in a timely manner and that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you again and we look forward to having you with us in the future!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed here on a road trip out to New Mexico.
The staff is very friendly, even late at night. As a mom of three kids under the age of 8, I appreciated that the rooms were really clean and that the sleeper bed was clean and plenty of fresh linens were provided. The breakfast in the morning was good and we were able to hit the road again without delay the next day.
For under 100 dollars a night I think you get a really good value here.

• Stayed August 2013
Let me start with a thank you--for staying with us and for taking time, out of what I am sure is a very busy schedule, to write a review of our property. We are delighted that we were able to make the trip with your family all that much more enjoyable and comfortable, and hope that the next time you come through we will have pleasure of having you and your bunch with us once more. Again, thank you for visiting us here at Sleep Inn & Suites, Abilene South!
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed for two nights. It was very quiet, Great full breakfast. Staff was very nice. Location to the mall was an added plus. Many places to eat nearby. Providing newspapers was a nice touch. My room was large and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Nayna P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to our property! We strive to provide a great facility, staffed with the right people, to provide our guests with a fantastic experience, which it sounds like we did with you! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you with us again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I would like to commend the staff of this particular location, they not only found my clear retainer on the bathroom counter, but called me the next morning and wrapped it all up and mailed it back to me! They were very accommodating to our whole baseball team and their families who stayed there for a tournament. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2013
Nayna P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves on trying to make sure our guests are completely satisfied during there ENTIRE stay--which includes making sure that if something is left behind, it is returned as quickly as possible. Our guest service does not stop at the front door!! We look forward to hosting your team again next time and again thank you!!!
Pampa, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were in Abilene for a baseball tournament and unfortunately did not make it to the championship game but hotel staff was very accomodating and understanding about us checking out a day early. I had a king suite room and it was very roomy and updated!

Room Tip: King suite had huge walk in shower and it had a big kitchen area with a dining room table. Very nice...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your recent stay and review of our property. It was our pleasure to host your team during your tournament. We hated to hear that you had to depart early, but were glad to assist you with an early check-out. We look forward to having you with us again next time and we fell certain that you will TAKE HOME THE WIN!! Again, thank you for for review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Good service
Nice rooms
Southern hospitality
Friendly assistant GM
Very down to earth friendly people
I would definitely come back to this hotel and stay
Right off the highway across from a lot of restaurants and the mall

• Stayed July 2013
Nayna P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you so much for visiting us here at Sleep Inn & Suites Abilene South and for taking time to submit a review! We are pleased to hear that your stay was a hospitable one and that our New Assistant General Manager, Casie Griffin, was friendly! Casie strives to put our guests first in all that she does and we are glad that it is showing! We look forward to your next visit and again want to thank you for the review!
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was there during a strong storm that knocked out the power for 2+ hours and the staff couldn't have been nicer. GM Nayna is nice lady who cares about her guests. The breakfast is great and attendant was sure to have hot items hot and fresh. The waffles are particularly good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Nayna P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
On behalf of our hotel staff & I, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to recieve your kind words of praise regarding your recent stay with us.
We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principle goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at a reasonable price. It is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we anxiously await your next visit to Abilene.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!