“Best Experience Ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Abilene
spring
“Best Experience Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was by far the best experience I have ever had at a hotel, I was traveling to see my daughters soccer team play in the ASC conference championships. I had never heard of this hotel and knowing that the teams travel within a budget constraint was not expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised the moment I walked through the door. The staff was helpful, courteous and efficient. The hotel was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in and was extremely quiet even though there were traveling teams residing there. I would definitely stay here again on my next visit.

Compliments to the staff!

Tammy Krause

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We had driven almost 800 miles and were exhausted by the time we pulled into the Wingate. At first the hotel clerk gave me a key for a room on the first floor but when I asked for a higher floor, she quickly and cheerfully changed it to a third floor room. The room was very nicely decorated in a kind of French Provincial motif but with a modern twist. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean and modern. Wonderful shower head! Breakfast was good with eggs, bacon, sausage as well as pastries and fruit. Definitely a winner.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

A step up from the typical motel, this one is a great value for the money. The interior design and furnishings are excellent. The staff is courteous and responsive. In addition to the typical waffle breakfast there are also scrambled eggs and sausages. This chain will be my choice to stay at whenever they are available.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
WingatebyWyndham1, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Abilene, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thank you for staying with us we are very glad that you enjoyed our hotel and we look forward to having you stay with us in the near future.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Abilene? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Abilene

Address: 3010 CatClaw Drive & South Clack St, Abilene, TX 79606
Location: United States > Texas > Abilene
#12 Business Hotel in Abilene
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Abilene 2.5*
This is what we look like from the outside ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Abilene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Abilene Hotel Abilene

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Abilene, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.